It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not so new...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Right. Not so new...but thought I would intro anyway.

About me?
Well, let me say I am a believer in many things, but sick of fakes and the disinformers trying to mess with good people. I suppose for the most part, people assume I am a skeptic. Not really, I just question rather than blindly accept. Part of "deny ignorance" I suppose. I have seen other forums, but was most impressed with this place full of lots of good people.

I have been happy (over the last week or so) to "meet" many people and read many, many great posts on every subject imaginable. I have even tossed a few out there myself.

Still, I appreciate all opinions because nobody, especially me knows it all. Sure, I have hit hard and fast and then later that night thought...I was pretty dumb about that. But I will admit it and move on. Constant growth.

So I appreciate the time, the place, and most of all...YOU because that's what makes ATS what it is.

Thanks for the time.
Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I did a search on ZZZ and still not clear what this is about, care to enlighten me?

Welcome and gain wisdom.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I did a search on ZZZ and still not clear what this is about, care to enlighten me?

Welcome and gain wisdom.

Huh? A search on the name? Not sure what you mean.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I did a search on:

ZeddicusZulZorander

because I had never seen this before and it looks occultic. So what is it about from your perspective?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I did a search on:

ZeddicusZulZorander

because I had never seen this before and it looks occultic. So what is it about from your perspective?

Well, a great character in a series of books. I suppose no different than the great Neo himself, but just more obscure.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
How you got Maderia art for you avataar. Geez, "BattleChasers" only lasted, what, 5 issues over two years?

I like your posts so far. Hope you can tolerate some of us arrogant fools!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Terry Goodkind's books, right?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Terry Goodkind's books, right?

Indeed Skeptic.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Right. Not so new...but thought I would intro anyway.

About me?
Well, let me say I am a believer in many things, but sick of fakes and the disinformers trying to mess with good people. I suppose for the most part, people assume I am a skeptic. Not really, I just question rather than blindly accept. Part of "deny ignorance" I suppose. I have seen other forums, but was most impressed with this place full of lots of good people.

I have been happy (over the last week or so) to "meet" many people and read many, many great posts on every subject imaginable. I have even tossed a few out there myself.

Still, I appreciate all opinions because nobody, especially me knows it all. Sure, I have hit hard and fast and then later that night thought...I was pretty dumb about that. But I will admit it and move on. Constant growth.

So I appreciate the time, the place, and most of all...YOU because that's what makes ATS what it is.

Thanks for the time.
Peace

Good for you. I'm not so new too. Thought about making the same retro intro, but you took the words out of my mouth

"What he said!"

new topics

top topics

join