It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

werewolves

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 03:03 PM
link   
do you beleive in werewolves??? you could be one
www.werewolf.com...

no i am not talkin about fullmoons hairy backs and long teeth...
i am talkin for real...
check it out or ask me question i will try to help...
or tell me i am full of $h!t...

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Werewolves lol. They a work of fiction. The only thing close to one, are people who are deformed and look like dogs.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 08:41 PM
link   
oh u r so wrong my freind so wrong...
its not physical shifting well there is some involved but it is the spirit of a wolf or any other animal for that matter... you are more animal than a normal human... when you shift in the "were" side you are like in human hyperdrive... much like your name fellow... JEDI they were a special breed of people with specail abilities as are we... we are not like normal humans we are much more...
this is a gift from god given to protect the weak... many cultures believe in it in very many ways... i have not met anyone that can fully physically shift... like in the fairy tails... but the animal is much there... making you stronger more alert... A GUARDIAN... a closer link between man and wild... swift justice in the night...
no no no we are not a fairy tail... we are here among you... you are born what u r...

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"The [animal] instinct is basic to the human nature, and will always be so, no matter what the established religions may have to say on the matter -- or what present and future laws deem as proper.
"This...instinct belongs to the original animal being within man, and will exist as long as man has an animal body.
"Both the animal and the human must be in balance with each other. Just as too much animal impedes the progress of man, it is also true that too much civilization creates a sickly animal."
-- Arthur King.

We move in silence, in the darkness.
We are your brothers, your sons, your husbands,
Your wives, your sisters, your daughters.
We wear your face, we live under your roof,
we move among you, but you do not see us.
We have no name.
We have no creed.
We are not a group.
A name imposes limits, where there are none.
A creed leads to factions, where we are one.
A group would mean you could join, that cannot be.
We move in the silent places,
We meet in the darkness,
Away from you.
We come together to Speak,
To Remember the Past,
To Prophecy the Future,
To Ponder the Moment.
We live among you, but make no mistake
We are not like you.
We were born of you, but we shall die
More than you.
You ask who we are, suffice it to say,
We are not you.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This sounds like something from '' The Island of Dr. Moreau''.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:01 AM
link   
well check it out man... who knows... you may find a new home... keep your mind open...

lycanthropy
therianthropy
werewolves

just type it in to your fav search engine... and take a chance to learn somthing... i am assuming you can read... and understand things of a cognitive nature??? haha

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It is the same thing as wicthes. People were killed and condemmend, because they were hated or were difernt.

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ahhh, werewolves. There's many different types of them. The ones I know tend to be the spiritually based werewolves -- delightful, very strong in pack matters, good and true friends.

If I ever needed to go trounce something, I'd take along the werewolf pack with me.

posted on Nov, 17 2002 @ 11:31 PM
link   
r u serious byrd??? if so that is good... i am releived to find others on this board... i figured i might here...

kim

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 10:08 AM
link   
what do you mean by werewolf wetdog,byrd? you say, not like the stereotype, do you mean like shamanism?

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Kim -- yes, similar to shamanism (I've the dickens of a cold and am not in the mood for long explainations right now.)

Wetdog -- oh yes. Werewolves and Furries. First encountered them at science fiction conventions in the early 1990's. They come in all flavors, from the "I'm just having fun with this stuff" to the costumers to the "really believes it" type. There's the occasional were-other-thing as well.

...and then there's the dude who's "in touch with his 'inner meerkat/inner ferret'." We smile politely and nod at him, but he's in some other form of reality. What's amusing is that REAL ferrets just seem to hate this kind of person.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm a therianthrope.

It's not a religion, nor some sort mission to save the world against (insert 'evil' here). No, we are not defenders of the wilderness....except on an individual basis. There are probably far more non-weres involved in environmental activities, simply because there really aren't that many weres.

It's really not that big of a deal. We just FEEL that we are different.

posted on Nov, 18 2002 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have read some small articles about Native American tribes having and using shape shifting. One of the most interesting things that it states was that the animal that they would change into the most was the Wolf.
I believe that there are these shape shifters in all cultures.

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 01:44 AM
link   

kim

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 05:13 AM
link   
some people actually try to make themselves as much as an animal as they can- there was a program on it a few nights ago on channel 5. people have extreme plastic surgery- like sharpened teeth, whiskers inserted- theres actually a 'cat man' in Texas if anyones seen him. Never seen a 'wolf man' though. do they just behave like wolves? (confusion)

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 05:14 PM
link   
winged wolf... i know that is my personal beleif that is why god made me this way...

you dont really run around on all fours, but you do feel more like an animal than others...
its an animality.. well i dont know how to explain it really... well when i m-shift (mental shift) i feel like wanting to be free... like running as fast as i can or playin a game you know like gettin my adrenaline pumpin... gettin wild yah know... i dont know i am new at this so i am prolly not the best to explain i would go to

www.werewolf.com...

to get better explanation...

posted on Nov, 20 2002 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not on all fours? Depends on how steep the hill is. I think most weres tend to run up the stairs on all fours, too.

How a were behaves depends in part on whether or not they are a shifter. While physical shifting may not be possible, mental shifting is. (In clinical lycanthropy this is uncontrolled and inappropriate--in therianthropy, it is under full control).

The more like your phenotype you are thinking, the more reactive you tend to be--jumpy and alert, less prone to speak, and more likely to display the behaviors of your phenotype.

posted on Nov, 24 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
exaclty what WW said haha

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I never really gave a second thought about werewolves until recently. Apparently, a man spotted a werewolf or what some are calling a "BearWolf" last week in Southern Wisconsin. I've lived in Northeastern WI for 24 years and now reside in South Central WI. In doing research on Werewolf sightings, I have found out that they are not that uncommon in this state. I really find Werewolves interesting, and would love to learn more about them, but have a hard time finding any information that is not written as them being a myth. Can anyone suggest any websites or books that will help?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
That you see a full Moon ... Go Perch yourself up on the top of your house ... and GAZE(STARE) at the moon .... Tell me what goes through your head during that time ... VERY INTERESTING ... What do you here what do you feel ?? Fear ? Rage ? Aggrivation ? Bliss ?? Happiness ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join