It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

werewolves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For the record, this thread was started years ago and has been recently resurrected. So, you may not get replies from members who no longer post here or no longer follow this thread.

Please feel free to click on any of the above mod notes. There is too much off-topic discussion going on here. PLease do not derail this topic.
And I would ask that members be respectful of one another, even if you disagree or do not believe thier claims.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Werewolves lol. They a work of fiction. The only thing close to one, are people who are deformed and look like dogs.

Originally posted by clive
I have read some small articles about Native American tribes having and using shape shifting. One of the most interesting things that it states was that the animal that they would change into the most was the Wolf.
I believe that there are these shape shifters in all cultures.

I’m aware that these two posts were made a few years ago. But I feel the need to make a repley to these two. And is on both these ones. For those who say werewolves do not exist I have to say that must be aware that the werewolf-legend(s) are nothing more then (dissorted) memories of ancient intionary semi-secret wariorsocieties, or socalled mannerbünden. Wich served as somekind of military force and had certain social obligations and priveledges.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
is to hard to ask whaere i can find a site where i could find out if i am a werewolf or not because i REALLY want to know. werewolves are cool!!!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RumiUzamaki

There's no need for a site, I can help. All you need to do is answer a couple of questions. These are not all of course, but it'll get you started:
- Do you have hair in otherwise hairless places on your body?
- Do you have a cat/dog?
-- If yes, have you eaten it?
-- If no, do you feel like eating one?
- Do your girl/boyfriend often complain about you attempting to sniff his/hear arse?
- Do you want hamburger or a bone?

If you answer yes on these questions, you may be a werewolf. If you answered hamburger on the last, stop eating crap food.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

i answered yes to the cat/dog one and i have bit my dog. and as for the hamburger that cannot be helped meat is about all i eat i hardly eat any vegies except for potatos and occasanaly corn. how many q's are there any ways. i would like to answer them all just to be one the safe side.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

now that i think about it i do remember chewing on bones a few times. should i be worried?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
you are all....so sad....you believe that we are but a sight to behold...the fact of the matter is that most of your pathetic race percieve us as an illusion. this if the fact that proves our superiority to your kind. if any of you would like a formal introduction, i'd be glad to introduce myself in the furr. on the night of the full moon, go into the forest at midnight, bring one red rose, with a drop of your blood dropped into it's bud. then howl to me.... i shall see you then

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join