It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out on Gen. Clark?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I am a Big Clark supporter, from the get-go. He is the man for the job. But, I am curious about reports of a big meeting between Clark and Dean just before Clark anounced officially that he was running. I'm sure it was more than just a heads up. The Clintons have been a big support of Clark without an official endorsement, but Gore came out for Dean. Is Hillary hoping for Vice? That's my best bet why they arn't choosing sides, she's going to run with whoever gets the nomination, Clark or Dean.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I doubt Hillary will run. The worse case scenario is a 3rd party is formed. If Clark gets the nom. and Dean will run as a 3rd party candidate. Or Dean could get the nom and Clark splits and runs 3rd party. Either way Bush wins...which is prolly the secret goal. When it all boils down the dem party is gunna split between mods and ultras. I've been thinking about this since the announcement by Clark that he won't take the VP nom--and with the talk of President Clinton forming a 3rd party it seems likely that Clark will be their man if they can't get him on the ticket as a democrat.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Clark says he won't accept the VP nomination.

Yep, but they all say that, until the carrot is right in front of their face...then all bets are usually off.

A Dean/Clark ticket is the only way to go for the Dems, if they want to win this thing...otherwise, they'll be handing the reins back to Shrub....(God help us)....

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I was intrigued by Clark some months ago (like when this thread started) but as much as I root for him, his oratory skills simply will not improve.

I was soooo hoping for an Eisenhower type speaking against the military-industrial complex, shadow elite and so forth... but he's skiddish.

I think he had potential, but the wolves were all over him early...and something is hanging over his head. He seems tainted to me now, perhaps blackmailable.

Anyway, I still hope he gets better, but if he can't debate the other 8 Dems any better than he is, then why would he beat Bush?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Click Here

You can only join if you have a Yahoo! e-mail account.
[Edited on 7-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join