It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me out on Gen. Clark?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I can't decide if a Catholic Freemason Pro-Military Neo-Democrat is the Ultimate tool OF the Illuminati NWO or AGAINST the Illuminati NWO?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
He has a brilliant mind and can actually think for himself without others reminding him of his duties.
A very well spoken and charismatic brethren that should
do the job well.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What does it matter when you don't serve the light anyways?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Confuse me?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:04 AM
link   
E are you formally making the prediction that he will be the next president?

Good strat for the dems if bush trys to war his way into the next election.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Clark is definetely (sp?) my top choice for President (I'm 16 so I can't vote yet). I posted this on another thread but, imagine a former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO going against an AWOL!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If only people would see past this character Dean and get behind Clark as the nominee. He's not without problems, especially regarding his "retirement", but he's a hell of a lot more untouchable than Dean.

I think Clark would definately be an anti-NWO force (if I actually believed in the NWO). I like his pro-technology, and pro-science stance. From what I've seen he's quite knowledgeable in those areas. The man is a Rhodes scholar after all.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
...imagine a former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO going against an AWOL!!!

Up to thirty days is AWOL. Bush's one year disappearance would make him a deserter!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Clark is the one I've been thinking about voting for anyways, I really don't like Dean and there is no way in hell I'd vote for bush.

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingSolomon

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
...imagine a former Supreme Allied Commander of NATO going against an AWOL!!!

Up to thirty days is AWOL. Bush's one year disappearance would make him a deserter!!!

Even better...a DESERTER!!!!!! This hunting trip that he's on with James Baker and his father is probably the closest thing to war he has been involved with!!

[Edited on 3-1-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Jan, 3 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
The man is a Rhodes scholar after all.

In which case he is probably pro-NWO - Cecil Rhodes set up the Rhodes Scholarships to recruit and bring top men from several nations to Oxford to be initiated into the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
General Wesley Clark was involved in the siege and
final assault near Waco, Texas that killed, by a combination of toxic gas and fire, at least 82 people including some three dozen women, children and infants.

www.brasscheck.com...

"And I'm very glad we've got the great team in office, men like Colin Powell, Don Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice... people I know very well - our president George W. Bush. We need them there." - Clark in remarks delivered at the Pulaski County GOP Lincoln Day Dinner in Little Rock, Arkansas on May 11, 2001

www.zpub.com...

IMO, Clark is just another reptilian human/hybrid serving his master(s).

I know I know, sounds crazy and who would believe it?

"Ye shall know them by their works and deeds."

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Pupp, I assume you believe the second team in your post to not have any blood on their hands? Clark will be my choice for the Democrats, have not found a Rep as of yet that I would give a vote to.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Great, we all know bush sucks, Dean is an airhead, and clark is pro-illuminati

You just can't win these days

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Illuminati or not, I'm still voting for him if the Dems have the sense to give him the nomination. Which they probably won't....

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
tracer, both parties serve the same agenda. THEY appear divided to hide the connection.

When we get a third party into office and replace the greedy, corrupt, lying, inhumane people/things in the republican and democratic parties that are running US govt, maybe we'll have a better future.

If not, expect more wars, more death, more poisons, more crime, more drug afflictions, more homeless, more unemployed and more prisons.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
My apololgies to you PuPP, I misread the post and took it to mean something different, as I see now it was a quote.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'm betting we'll see a Dean/Clark ticket, as that's about the only way the Dems will win this thing, and even then, it's a longshot in Vegas odds....

Clark is DEFINITELY NWO tool material though....no doubt there...

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Clark says he won't accept the VP nomination. He said--he doesn't want to play anyones Cheney that's what got us here in the first place. We need real leaders with real experience in more than domestic politics...that was definately a shot a Deans forgein policy experience and a shot a bush too.

As far as the Waco thing goes. That's real shabby information. The same site has been posted here a couple of times and it tries to make connections that it can't prove. There were several agencies surrounding that Waco compound...we all know Reno was the one in charge. Even if the army was there it still was Reno that ordered the attack that eventually set the place a blaze.

We will never have a president that isn't pro-NWO. If we get so lucky it would cause more harm than good. Things would get worse before they got better. We are too far down the path of globalization to stop it now. The only superpower can't just pull out. That's what the other dem canidates keep trying to tell Kincinich.

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
After reading some of Clarks books I agree he would make a good president. He is definatly no bureaucrat which I think would do Washington well. He is middle of the road unlike Dean who is far out left. Clark most likely will not get the nod though to run on the Dem ticket because he is at heart a soldier and a natural leader he is not a typical Washington politician and will fail to ever be able to levy any support from his divided party because he lacks the refined behind doors skills of todays politicians.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join