It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven nuclear heads have already been positioned on American soil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:28 AM
link   

At a time when a tape handed over to the Qatar-based Al-Jazeera television station has received widespread expose for its purported comments by Osama bin Laden in praise of recent terror events around the world, another al-Qaeda message released to the same station has received little coverage.

Al-Jazeera was granted an interview with one Mohammed al-Usuquf, allegedly al-Qaeda's number three. Al-Usuquf is said to be a doctor in physics and to hold a masters degree in international economics. A copy of the interview was sent to the prestigious Arab-language daily Al Quds Al Arabi, edited in London, but it was not printed.

Full Story: www.earthchangestv.com...

[Edited on 11-15-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I found this with your link :

" Each of the Russian bombs would have cost around $200 million. Al-Qaeda was able to raise the money "because we have many sponsors. Many countries sponsor us, and also some very rich people." And not all of these are Arab countries. "Some European countries as well are also interested in the fall of the US." As to the "rich people", they are "people who are also tired of seeing the US bleeding the rest of the world." "

If it's true, and if they use them, you can be sure, the USA will nuke them ALL !!!

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Nice piece W1Sac

I'm not convinced the source is genuine.And I don't think it is or was that easy to buy nuclear warheads on the black market.
Having said that the source is well imformed which is unusual if he were a hoaxer.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I caught part of a show on the History channel where some drug smugglers wanted to buy a russian sub, they called someone in Russia to ask about getting one. The Russian asked 'Do you want it w/ missiles or w/ out?'

I am more than concerned with the weaponry - not just nukes - that could come out of Russia or former Soviet states. I think it's a reality and not propoganda and should be taken seriously. Wasn't there just a Russian general that couldn't account for some of his nukes?

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:15 PM
link   
My biggest concern Bob is smallpox not nukes.One martyr infected with the virus hanging around JFK or Heathrow would cause a pandemic unrecognised for up to 2 weeks

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It seems a coincidence that the US government is warning of "spectacular terrorist attacks" that will cause "mass casualties", at the same time this interview gets released.

www.cnn.com...

[Edited on 11-15-2002 by William One Sac]

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Uh, Tyler, I'll trade you my Dale Earnhardt Jr. 1:24 scale car collection for a couple bottle of you iodine pills!

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2002 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uh, Tyler, I'll trade you my Dale Earnhardt Jr. 1:24 scale car collection for a couple bottle of you iodine pills!

Umm isnt it the ... WRONG topic?
Anyway, i got my pills on monday. A whole bunch of em

top topics

join