It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassination Attempt on the US President???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Check out this website projectcamelot.org...

The guy claims to be an asassin that was suppose to kill President Bush prior to his position as president.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It seems all too relevant to plan a assassination attempt on Bush on September 11, doesn't it? I mean, It would have been the perfect day for terrorists groups. Kill thousands of people then kill the president - Dream day. So why didn't they do it you ask? Probably because they never planned to.

The September 11 attacks on the twin towers took years of planning, so surely if they were planning to assassinate President Bush, they would have got it right, rather than having some pussy attempt from a Van.

The way I see it, if they wanted to assassinate Bush, then it would have been done on September 11, successfully.

As for the debate about Bush not leaving the school straight away - Come on, he is human. I understand that he's trained to cope with news like this and act accordingly, but it's human instinct to freeze up like that in shock.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
interesting point Sly, I mean rocky.

but in regards to bush leaving the room..

you freeze up if you see it,

he was told... and couldnt of imagined the images we were seeing on the TV.

i mean, someone walks up to you, sys a plane hit the WTC, you wouldnt freeze on the spot woudl you.. you'd run to a tv and find out whats going on.

well, when your incharge of defense, id think you'd be double'y quick in finding out whats going on.

My pet goat, cant be 'that' interesting!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join