It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Camp- Crazed christians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I saw this again on a TV show, about 7 seconds of fame and decided to post it here. JESUS CAMP, a camp where children are sent to become members of GODS ARMY. Children are tought to hate others, and believe that Jesus is all you need, and should you disagree, you are a heathen. This camp is a HIGHLY pro-bush camp, including when they bring out a PICTURE of GWB and have the children WORSHIP him. They even make their own flag to fly beside the USA flag, and they fly it just as tall which is a big taboo here in the USA should you read the doctrines about the flag. Other flags are to be put 2 or more inches BELOW the American flag, they are NOT to be at the same level.
They have the kids (in the movie), in masses and have them screaming, howling, crying, berating, and all around being ABSOLUTELY fanatical.

I cannot fully explain the movie, words are not enough, just watch:
www.youtube.com...
This one is a repeat but has a few more tidbits:
www.youtube.com...
Here is another showing how fanatical they are:
www.youtube.com...
Here is just a general link to several movies all derived from "Jesus Camp."
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
To those who call Muslims and Islamists crazed fanatics: just look at yourself for once! Good gods! Training CHILDREN to be in GODS ARMY? Then whine about MUSLIMS?!

I think this shows that the government is prepping their supporters for an all out genocidal war inside the USA, those who do not follow them are to be exterminated. Just look at the movies and how crazed those children are, when they hit 20-25 they are going to be full fledged christian fanatics willing to murder.

The GWB worshipers are in there somewhere by the way, to many to gleen to find the one I saw. If you want to see it, rent the movie and throw up while you watch, sickening.

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A quick search would have brought up other threads on this.

Here is one example.

As for the whole flag thing any one who knows Christianity knows you are to put nothing before your God. Every thing else comes second thats just how it is. Why attack a belief others have that does not harm others because you do not understand it?

One more thing being loyal to a flag and being patriotic to your country are two different things. Flags are unfeeling things patriotism is in your heart.

Raist

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
To those who call Muslims and Islamists crazed fanatics: just look at yourself for once! Good gods! Training CHILDREN to be in GODS ARMY? Then whine about MUSLIMS?!

I think this shows that the government is prepping their supporters for an all out genocidal war inside the USA, those who do not follow them are to be exterminated. Just look at the movies and how crazed those children are, when they hit 20-25 they are going to be full fledged christian fanatics willing to murder.

The GWB worshipers are in there somewhere by the way, to many to gleen to find the one I saw. If you want to see it, rent the movie and throw up while you watch, sickening.

If they follow true to the Christian belief they will not be willing to murder.
Does that mean that some have not or will not kill in the name of God again? No
It simply means they were a excuse made up for man to kill. Alot of wars and deaths have been and will continue to be that does not mean that God or any other higher being told these ppl to do it, it means they aren't right in the head.

BTW I'm not a GWB worshiper, infact I'm rather sickened by nearly all of his actions. I've been called liberal and fundy for things I've said and how I believe so before you think I'm either I'm not.

Raist

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Crusades... Ring a bell? No? Spanish Inquisition... Ring a bell? No? Columbus... No? Small-pox in sheets given to Native Americans... No? Conquistadors... No? hmmmmmmmmmm

DO NOT DARE say that christians are against murder, LOOK AT HISTORY! Good GODS! Do you NOT understand what this group is doing? JUST LOOK AT WHAT HEY PREACH! They say so themselves: TRAINING CHILDREN TO BE IN GODS ARMY! I was sadly a christian for 1 year of my life, then never again. This group is FANATICAL! That is the point, look what they preach, look at how they go about it, and look at what they are pushing for!
The point of this thread is to prove a POINT, that these are some of the groups that support bush and here is what they are like, HERE IS WHAT THEY ARE TEACHING THEIR CHILDREN!

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
I for one do NOT want a 2nd Crusade only THIS TIME IN THE USA! It is bad enough as it is in the south with these groups running around, just add this "GODS ARMY" to it and you have crusaders.
If you cannot read history and then see this groups actions and understand what they are up to, you have fallen into the repetition of history.

END OF DISCUSSION!

Anyone else care to elaborate on their thoughts of this?

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Reread what I said in that last post and if you need to read it a third time maybe you will get the understanding of what I said.

Just because man goes to war or kills and says God told him to do it or says that he is doing it in the name of God does not make it so.

I'll say that again. Just because MAN says it's because of God does not mean it is because of God.

Do you see a difference there? Man can not speak for God, if God wanted to destroy some one He could very easily do it Himself.

When one is said to be in the army of God as you put it means they are to stand up against the spiritual war waging around them not a physical. The bible clearly states this we are fighting a spiritual battle not a physical one.

You can claim end of discussion all you wish but that does not stop some one from giving you a different view of things.

One more time so that you just may get the idea TRUE teaching of Christ do not teach nor preach to fight any physical battle. The teachings of Christ are that of love even of those you would consider your enemies. The term Christian means Christ like which is what all Christians should be trying to be. If they are speaking hate and proclaiming to be Christian thats a pretty good indication they are not Christian.

Have fun spreading a hatred based on ignorance though if you like, but at least now you have a chance to understand a small portion of the thruth of Christ and His teachings.

BTW I never said the crusades and small pox and ever y things else was not a bad thing. In fact I recall and think quite offten about what happened to my ancestors and how their land was stolen, they fed rancid maggot infested meats and given blankets and clothing infected with small pox. I think about that often but I do not blame Christians I blame man and his ignorance and fear of those who are differnet. Perhaps even those who like to attack Christians should reflect back on this idea and learn to respect the differences we all have and learn to love one another. If not that at the very least they should learn the truth about the things they attack before spreading lies based on ignorance are we all not here to DENY ignorance any way?

Raist

[edit on 30/12/06 by Raist]

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
END OF DISCUSSION!

Anyone else care to elaborate on their thoughts of this?

*snicker*

Translation: Agree with me, or STFU?

I'll bite. Remember the 10% rule? 10% of any given group are total whackjobs, 10% are saints, and 80% just don't care. Apply to the Christian religion, two point one billion adherents. Likewise, apply to Islam, one point four billion adherents. Do the math and see how many fanatics you come up with on both sides. As for your point about children...watching the movie, there's a point where the woman says "Hey, they're doing it in Palestine, we've got to do it here." Not an excuse of course, but again, both sides, equally zealous in targetting youth.

Both sides do bad, both sides do good, and demonizing one isn't helping. Get a grip, son.

DE

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I am not your son, never will be, never would want to be, I would rather die.
I am pointing to HISTORICAL context, something RAIST did not take note of. LOOK AT HISTORY is what I am saying, if you cannot grip that then yes: END OF DISCUSSION! Now if you go back over one of my earlier statement: I am ALSO refering to those christians who whine about Muslims and Islamists being fanatics, I AM SAYING THEY NEED TO REALIZE THEY HAVE JUST AS MANY FANATICS!

Re-read my whole statement and you might realize my PURPOSE, not hate, just a point: YOUR NO BETTER! (Those christians who whine)
Also: The history context shows that they are NOT following the "bible" in YOUR sense but their own version, one where they are making an ARMY with CHILDREN. Remember the CHILDRENS CRUSADE, though it ended before it began, it proves a point about fanatics.

RE-READ MY STATEMENT, DO NOT SKIM BUT READ!

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There is already a discussion on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join