It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden arrested by FBI in Brooklyn?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
HMMM i think you people are forgetting an important fact. If osama did have an account and talked to Alquida members, you have to have friends to send them messages, or even comments. Are you sure osama even speaks english? all of the tapes ive seen are translated.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Of course he speaks english. Didn't you see my conversation with him? He speaks english like a 17 yo girl.
And of course you're right about sending/receiving in myspace.

But, using my own in depth search techniques, I have found Bin Ladin under a pseudonym

Here he is (but be careful, he's a tricky one)

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
LOL loved it Raso
yeah seems like this was all just a scam.. shame, the story was so believable.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by marcopolo]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo

because the Seahorse turned out to be a very good clue.

What releveance does the seahorse have regarding Osama?

There is a problem with a dwindling seahorse population off the coast of Dubai, Bahrain. I also noticed that a lot of suspicious myspace accounts that followed the pattern I noticed claimed to be from Bahrain. I concluded that it was possible that Osama was in Bahrain and that he was concerned about the dwindling Seahorse population. It was yet another hunch. I searched did a search on a public site for people in Bahrain using his various aliases. This is how I found my next clue. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So what was your next clue, Leslie?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89
HMMM i think you people are forgetting an important fact. If osama did have an account and talked to Alquida members, you have to have friends to send them messages, or even comments. Are you sure osama even speaks english? all of the tapes ive seen are translated.

You don't have to be someone's friend to send an anonymous email. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marcopolo
So what was your next clue, Leslie?

bl... og.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=138669237&blogID=209223414&MyToken=dc565c7a-57a1-43fb-9a17-507e160fd2e0

This should get you to the blog where I tell the entire path I followed. I searched for Hajj in Bahrain and came up with someone named Hussain7 Hajji. I thought that Hussain7 sounded like a screenname so I Google Searched it.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Mods i smell a RAT.I find it hard to believe that you dont believe in 9\11 conspiracies and immediately after this post you made an account.i smell govt psy ops
obl died way back in 2001,he is just a bogeyman for the bush and co to induce fear.FEAR works and its all for NWO.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by manchurian_candidate]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I concluded that it was possible that Osama was in Bahrain and that he was concerned about the dwindling Seahorse population. It was yet another hunch.

With all due respect Leslie....
I cant see someone who will kill innocent women and children at the drop of hat hat give a rats a$$ about a dwindling seahorse population in Bahrain.
I think thats a giant leap faith your taking to make that connection.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82
First of all, Osama (according to INTERPOL) was born on March 10, 1957, making him 49, not 41 as this myspace profile says. He is also not a Leo, as his myspace profile says, he is a Pisces. Further, why would he care to let us know he does not want kids, if indeed he is looking for "young recruits"? Seems that would help get the picture across in some sick/sordid way. Even stranger, he doesn't want children, but isn't he supposed to have like 20 kids or something?

I still don't get how you can infer all of this, without even being able to see any friends of his. This profile hasn't even been active since July.

It takes more than a seahorse, and the word "the" to get me believing. The seahorse, I really really don't understand the significance of the seahorse...

If you do a search for people on myspace and put in "The Director" the seahorse pops up on another page. The name of this myspace user was "The Director", a known alias of Bin Ladens. Why would he use his real age and birthdate. That would make it too easy to figure out. I explaine what I think is the significance of the seahorse in another post. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

I concluded that it was possible that Osama was in Bahrain and that he was concerned about the dwindling Seahorse population. It was yet another hunch.

With all due respect Leslie....
I cant see someone who will kill innocent women and children at the drop of hat hat give a rats a$$ about a dwindling seahorse population in Bahrain.
I think thats a giant leap faith your taking to make that connection.

Some people care more about animals than people, we know this. Also, there were the other suspicious myspace accounts pointing to Bahrain. I agree that it was a stretch, but he didn't exactly want to leave an easy trail to find him. Mostly my path was a series of huntches that happened to be right. Maybe I got lucky. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
so what are you working on these days Leslie?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

First of all, Osama (according to INTERPOL) was born on March 10, 1957, making him 49, not 41 as this myspace profile says. He is also not a Leo, as his myspace profile says, he is a Pisces.

Im not saying I think the story of OBL being caught is true....but if you were the most wanted man in the world would you be honest about your age and astrological sign on a myspace account?

Good point but I still think its a stretch to assume it is OBL because of the seahorse factor and Because he has titled himself as "THE".

His first Name is The. His last name is Director. By default Myspacre only shows your first name.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kickoutthejams

Right now I am spending all my spare time trying to get the message out about Bin Laden's capture and possible death. I haven't been searching for many missing persons lately, but did try to help find a runaway recently. I never heard if they found her though. --Leslie

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SAGEX89

If he was trying to recruit American Muslums he might use English. Also I think you can use an html editor to send emails in Arabic.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Yep, I'm calling BS.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence linking this profile to Bin Laden. I was going to give the benefit of the doubt, but the evidence presented by Leslie herself doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

And now, I'm even more afraid if there are more people like Leslie out there. Is there something in my profile that looks "fishy"? Should I be worried that a "good citizen" will call the feds and have me checked out because of a stupid comment that I made somewhere?

As a matter of fact, I have an old myspace profile that I made when I was new to it that is linked to an old email address. And, come to think of it, it is about as empty as the alleged UBL page. Who knows, maybe I'm Osama Bin Laden.

You don't use one of Bin Laden's know aliases as your name. I was only suspicious of accounts that used all or part of known aliases of terrorists. I then started to notice a pattern in how their accounts were set up.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Leslie - one thing I don't quite get is that you made a connection between hussain and OBL in the names but Saddam and OBL dont like each other at all and have very different world views even in their struggles against the West. With that in mind why would OBL choose Hussain as a name to operate under?

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Right now I am spending all my spare time trying to get the message out about Bin Laden's capture and possible death.

If OBL was indeed captured in NYC (which I have my doubts) the govt would not or could not ever admit they caught OBL in NYC literally at the seen of the crime of 9-11.

It would raise many more question than answers about what really happened prior to and after 9-11 and it would also make an already incompetent govt look even more so.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Good point but I still think its a stretch to assume it is OBL because of the seahorse factor and Because he has titled himself as "THE".

I agree and think its even more of a stretch to think he was in Brooklyn, NY when he was supposedly caught.

Assume for the sake of argument that OBL was caught in NY....well that brings up a whole host of issues not the least of which is the govt could never admit he was captured at the seen of the crime 5 years later. I mean how incompetent would that make an already incompetent govt look

[edit on 29-12-2006 by etshrtslr]

Yes, well I think that's why they are so desperate to cover it up. They don't want to look incompetent.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leslie Powers

Originally posted by kickoutthejams

Right now I am spending all my spare time trying to get the message out about Bin Laden's capture and possible death. --Leslie

so why haven't you contacted the major news networks?

You know why... just admit it.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by elevatedone]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join