It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race and real alien tapes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I agree with Irisa,alot of folks are frightened by things they don't understand.I myself feel there HAS to be life out there besides humans,although I have never saw a ufo or an alien it just makes sense to me.My hat goes of to Observe 50 and Probedbygreys for having the courage to talk about their experiences even though they are ridiculed to no end.Keep up the good work you guys,I support you all 100% and thanks for sharing your experiences.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
oh yeah, on the subject of the film, i dont think its real, but i think it could be based on fact, be that an actual interview, sightings, etc

I think if it was real surely it would be filmed using the best equipment etc, but i think things like this are made by people that HAVE had contact with A51 etc, theres some fact in this, these people cant come forward or write detailed reports, so maybe they are trying to leak out information like this. Wrap it in mystery and people will rule it out 100%

PS: i really AM going to bed now

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
maybe the government is hiding the aliens so in the future they can fake an alien invasion and give a reason for the NWO

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It's a double edge blade. Sure you could get people who don't want to believe, but at the same time you have people who DO want to believe. So you could get someone who wants to believe, believing in fake tapes... just the same as you could get people who don't want to believe dismissing real tapes.

I think the issue here is we're try to generalize people far too much I want to believe in aliens, but I believe that any tape you show me is 100 times more likely to be CGI/hollywood prop than an ET. to me it's just more likely someones faking to gain a few bucks than some ET has traveled light years and somehow pinpointed us to come say hello.

Edit for Grammar.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gray9scrumh
I am studying psychology and sociology and university, and in one of my classes today our teacher said how the mind will only beleive the things it wants to. I wondered if this was the case with alien tapes. Everybody on this site must have seen the alien interview tape.

Gray,
I do think the discussion of the mind only believing what it wants to is well under way. However could you also give us your conclusion to your experiment on it also being true with the alien tapes?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
If area 51 is such a highly classified area,
how was he able to smuggle the copied tape out of the facility in the first place?
So its almost impossible to gain access into area 51 but its easier to smuggle the tape out without being caught?
hang on, disregard that, it must be a hell of alot easier
just to make a dam copy of the interview tape and waltz on out like nothing happened haha.
Even if he did have one of the highest access levels id still think its
Highly unlikley.

[edit on 27-12-2006 by gtirlad]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I agree with Irisa,alot of folks are frightened by things they don't understand.I myself feel there HAS to be life out there besides humans,although I have never saw a ufo or an alien it just makes sense to me.My hat goes of to Observe 50 and Probedbygreys for having the courage to talk about their experiences even though they are ridiculed to no end.Keep up the good work you guys,I support you all 100% and thanks for sharing your experiences

I accept myself that people are sometimes scared of what they don’t understand, but to use that to describe all people who don’t believe in Aliens, Supernatural, Paranormal etc. is quite an insult.
Personally I think their has to be some form of “intelligent” life outwith earths boundaries(whether it is greys, reptilians or little green men), and I am not opposed to the possibility that we have (or still are) been in contact with “Alien” life be it in the past 10000 years or the last 50.

Observe 50 and Probedbygreys

As for the “respected” two here, to make the claims they have made about contact and such on a site which is built around the ability to prove claims with some sort of evidence is an insult to those who do/dont believe, and as for the people here who show such blind faith in them is it because they so want to believe something they themselves don’t understand (though some believe they very much do "understand"), that they are fools so gullible to read anything and believe it without questioning the legitimacy of it. Perhaps they two did meet “Aliens” and are not dillusioned (which a lot of people will/do think), but they must know as well as anyone that without proof for such extraordinary claims, especially on this site, it holds no water.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I think the only way to communicate with an ET would be spiritual . I strongly believe in the shamans and how they use an altered state of consciousness to contact the spirit world and the natural kingdom.

Video about the Shamans

Oh and the video has got to be a fake the so called Alien moves like a robot of some kind and the Time at the bottom of the tape flickers like it has been edited .

[edit on 27-12-2006 by psycho81]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hey guys, thank you very much for contributing to this, your points are very intriguing and most do back up my thread. I very much like the one about people that want to beleive, and will beleive a fake tape, in comparison to the people that dont want to beleive and will dismiss a real tape.
You could say that people do not want to beleive because of the way they behave in social society's. They may want to keep their "rep" up. This is why i respect very much the people that have come out and told people their experiences, i am most greatfull for you guys.
So what if some of these tapes are real. Us as the public would probably be lead into denial by the government through propaganda, and the people that have actually seen something would most probably been kept quiet. But if aliens are fake, or never existed. Why is the government keeping quiet about the subject? This to me could be propaganda and every sighting that is suposd to be and alien has been dismissed or denied. Yes they could be fake, but i find that if a new alien tape finds its way out, people that dont want to beleive would automaticly think about ways of how to put it down, so in a way it would be bias. Whereas people that want to beleive would think about how the tape would be real. You see what im getting at.
And yes the tapes such as the alien interview tape does have its faults. Alot of people have mentioned how the alien moves gives it away. But has anybody here actually seen an alien in that situation? So who are we to know how the alien moves and what its characteristics are.
Please keep writing back, this discussion is becoming very interesting.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This video is quite disturbing to say the least. Remember what people did when they thought we were being invaded by martians in the 30's? Some people took firearms and roved through the hills and others commited suicide. I think even if the government had indisputable proof that aliens existed that would not give us the information in fear of destroying the economy and entering into a state of total anarchy.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Human perspective relative to thier positioning....from manys position they are not believeing because it is not in relation with who they are, what they are focused on in thier lives.

Do they look out the window because they refused to believe, or was it because they felt no need to believe based on whats going on with them and their lives from thier perspective?

Or do they believe because it IS important to them, and their lives, belief system, because of their relative position, perspective from that position, and so on?

Sometimes two people can be watching the same thing - and have a totally different experiance based on any number of factors that are relative to that one person experiancing it from their position.

And they say that that the theory of relativity wasnt useful in real life......

PS. I could be wrong -- Im sitting from a different position relative to you.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
also like a religion when people see an image of their deity they bow and pray to it or show it veneration. There are countless different images of the same religious figure and they are all given equal respect, even though it's possible the original deity did not actually exist in some cases.

It's the same with aliens and ufo's. It doesn't matter if they are real images or videos because they represent the same thing and engender the same impulses in people

top topics

<< 1   >>

join