It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The human race and real alien tapes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am studying psychology and sociology and university, and in one of my classes today our teacher said how the mind will only beleive the things it wants to. I wondered if this was the case with alien tapes. Everybody on this site must have seen the alien interview tape.
If not, heres a link:video.google.ca...

However, back on to the topic. After watching this and showing a few of my peers i noticed that most people would not even watch it and just say things like "dont beleive, there is nothing else out there, there all fake". But I think this is the failure in humans to beleive something that is so supernatural, when they watch something that could be real, they just simply dont want to beleive it.

Now i dont know whether this tape is real or not, im not convinced that its real, but then im not 100% sure its fake. id like to think its real. I just think that if this is real, how many people will actually beleive it.

Anybody feel free to comment back, or email me with any ideas atal. It would be most appreciated

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I've noticed that also, specifically with the orthodox jews that i work with. They dont even want to see anything that might not agree with their beliefs. Everything with them is dismissed as fake b4 they even take a look.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If you look around you will see that there were some threads about this video, but not the 2 hours video, just the part with the alien, and you can see on those threads what people think of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. I think this is the problem, just looking through this website i can see that some people just wont/dont want to beleive that there is a chance that Aliens or other life forms exist. The video's that are supposdly from A51 are quite convincing.
It does make you ask the question, why dont the government just tell the public whether they do have other life forms, dead or alive. It would surely settle the arguments. But then in doing this, would probably set off a world wide riot, and contradict with many religions. Which really does make the point, whether it would be worth coming out and telling the truth with proof? Theres many pros and cons about coming out.

Write back with your ideas

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Im sorry "armap" but i think you miss understood the point of this thread. Yes i brought up the alien interview tape, but the main idea of this thread is about humans and not beleiving in something that could be real.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gray9scrumh
Im sorry "armap" but i think you miss understood the point of this thread. Yes i brought up the alien interview tape, but the main idea of this thread is about humans and not beleiving in something that could be real.

Then its probably better to have it moved somewhere else.

If its not about UFOs and Aliens then you shouldn't have posted it in the "Aliens & UFOs" forum.

[edit on 26/12/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I have met aliens and I 100% believe in them. But that alien interview tape from area 51 looks fake to me. I'm prepared to play along and give it the benefit of the doubt but seriously i would not make a bet that it is real. It looks and moves like a puppet and the whole scene is suspect.

I've found that people believe what they can experience. So once they encounter an alien life form then they all of a sudden start believing in them. Until that happens no amount of persuasion can convince them of anything. Some people naturally believe anything is possible of course, so there are some who don't need convincing.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am studying psychology and sociology and university, and in one of my classes today our teacher said how the mind will only beleive the things it wants to. I wondered if this was the case with alien tapes. Everybody on this site must have seen the alien interview tape.
If not, heres a link:video.google.ca...

However, back on to the topic. After watching this and showing a few of my peers i noticed that most people would not even watch it and just say things like "dont beleive, there is nothing else out there, there all fake". But I think this is the failure in humans to beleive something that is so supernatural, when they watch something that could be real, they just simply dont want to beleive it.

Now i dont know whether this tape is real or not, im not convinced that its real, but then im not 100% sure its fake. id like to think its real. I just think that if this is real, how many people will actually beleive it.

Anybody feel free to comment back, or email me with any ideas atal. It would be most appreciated

I personally believe that the Alien Interview video is real. I'm seeing a lot paranormal evidence in this video that other's may not be able to pick up but believe me, there's a lot of high weirdness in this video and one can see it if they recognize it for what it is.

Nevetheless, I really don't know why some people are intrigued about the possibility that other life forms out there exist and why some people are not the least bit interested in such topics. I think it all comes down to curiosity and the most intelligent among us are also the most curious...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
yeah thats a good point. But i cant see why people would not even be the slightest intrigued. You think about how big our galaxy is, and how many galaxy's there are, then how big the universe is! there has to be something else out there. Plus if this video is real, or any other videos are real, (i dont mean to offend any bodies religion) but wouldnt that be the greatest discovery in human history and forver will be, to know that there really is something else out there?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

yeah thats a good point. But i cant see why people would not even be the slightest intrigued. You think about how big our galaxy is, and how many galaxy's there are, then how big the universe is! there has to be something else out there. Plus if this video is real, or any other videos are real, (i dont mean to offend any bodies religion) but wouldnt that be the greatest discovery in human history and forver will be, to know that there really is something else out there?

You know, if you watch the full version of this video where you are also watching those reactions of those who are commenting on the alien in this movie, their own emotional comments, facial expressions and body language speaks for itself -- these people truly believe that the being in this movie is the real thing. I also think that as more time goes by, more people out there will be coming around and saying that this video is the real McCoy and is not a fake.
And yes, there's a whole lot more going on right now where we are seeing more and more hard core evidence in photographic and in video form that such beings do exist.... but it's taking time for acknowledgement of the existence of these beings to be absorbed into humanity's collective consciousness... but having said this, I believe we have reached a tipping point where many people are going to come out of the woodwork and bravely reveal to all that they too believe that many of these images of these beings that are circulating out there are the real thing.... we are approaching those times now and it's very, very exciting!

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I would say that there are no close up photos of real aliens on the earth. They are all man made creations.

Some people spend all their lives making computer viruses while others spend all their time making hoax alien movies and puppets. It's the greatest thing to them, similar to a magician fooling all the audience. They get a real kick out of it.

Aliens are spiritual entities and cannot be captured or filmed I believe.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, for myself I lived this all my life so yes, they are real and yes they are here and they are here in mass.

I know for decades I kept it to myself because words such as... your stupid, your an idiot or your a moron were what you were called. No more, I have come to the point I actually feel sorry for those that show disrespect to us, for one day we will be the ones to clean up the mess most of you have made of this planet.

Ram

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just want to add - that I had the same experience when I played the A51-video-clip for some freinds of mine.
Actually their heads turned out the Window and looked for somthing out there instead on the PC Monitor where the alien-video was playing.

One was just looking angry and shaking he's head - And I also have learned that thing where people just call me things - and totally dis-respect me as a freind -

I also offered to play it for a larger amount of people - But some directly refused to go to the monitor and look at the screen. They refused to see an actual alien. I said "okay"

Even though I agree this is the most important thing for us here on this planet.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Sorry mate but to believe that video is real is to discard any piece of conviction you might have and to surrrender to gullibility.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Then again, look at how many people just at this site have watched it. Then think about the size of Google video. Then think about the size of the internet.

That's a lot of people who looked at that video, without just looking out the window, and you know a lot of them showed it to somebody, and not all of them looked out the window.

I do, however, agree that the masses will, for the most part, refuse to believe most "evidence" of aliens. One can hardly blame them, considering the quality of most of what is offered as "evidence". Blurry, grainy pictures and bad, jumpy videos of a light in the sky aren't very convincing. They are enough to make me wonder, though.

Myself, I've never seen or experienced anything that prooves to me that aliens exist.
On the other hand, it hasn't been proven that they don't exist, either.

Guess I wait and see.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are 5 groups in relation to these issues in my opinion:

Hardcore Skeptics: Will create their own reasoning even before viewing a video or photo. Atmospheric anomaly, weather balloon etc etc... it doesn't matter. They will attempt to disprove anything that comes to light, no matter how realistic or reliable it is.

Skeptic: Will attempt to debunk the subject, but if they are unsuccessful they get over it and move on. Leave it as unexplained, and maybe it will be debunked in the future when we have another chance.

The Open Minded: They don't attempt to verify or debunk the evidence at hand, they just find it interesting and will agree with the general consensus when it is proven or disproved.

Conservative Believer: Knows the past of video and photo hoaxes, and are cautious about labeling any new evidence as real or otherwise. Are interested in having any new videos or photos analyzed so as to prove or disprove them. Will enter debate about their validity, attempting to be partial to both sides of the argument. Would be happier if they are proven true, but if it was a hoax they are satisfied that at least it was identified as one.

Hardcore Believer: Believes in some very out-there ideas, and any video or photo that emerges are automatically labeled reliable evidence. Will argue till they are blue in the face for the cause, even if the subjects are debunked to the brink of worthlessness.

Most of us will fit neatly into one of those categories, and it is kind of a given to get a few of each in any debate relating to a video of a supposed 'alien'. I personally am a conservative believer. I think that there is a possibility that the interview tapes are real, but i will treat them with suspicion until someone proves them 100%.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
I would say that there are no close up photos of real aliens on the earth. They are all man made creations.

Some people spend all their lives making computer viruses while others spend all their time making hoax alien movies and puppets. It's the greatest thing to them, similar to a magician fooling all the audience. They get a real kick out of it.

Aliens are spiritual entities and cannot be captured or filmed I believe.

I dont get it...if you have been in regular contact with them, cant you tell if the alien interview is fake or not?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
there's countless different types of aliens so I wouldn't be able to say that one is definitely not one of them. But it could just be a puppet. For years I was taken to meet different species of aliens so I know first hand that there are countless different types. That one doesn't look the same as the ones that visit me, and I can't recall all the types I have seen. All the aliens I've met on the earth can appear and disappear at will, and they know the future and would never leave dead bodies behind for humans to discover. They would fix any problems before they happened. If alien bodies are here then they were planted here for specific purposes and possibly they were bred in labs specifically to exist in our atmosphere and are just Frankenstein type hybrids and are not representative of an actual complete species.

I've spoken to thousands of people who have met the aliens and they all recount astral type beings that vanish into thin air or walk through walls while time has stopped. But the few people who think the aliens are 3 dimensional beings like us say all the other aliens are false. But I believe the facts are the real aliens are the ones millions of people are experiencing every day and night, and the false ones are the supposed ones the military have retrieved.

I'm generalizing and oversimplifying of course because the material the aliens are made from is something I can't explain. I just use the word astral or spiritual to denote a mystical quality that lifts them beyond our mundane state of existence.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

[edit on 26-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It's interesting to see people who disregard things BEFORE they take the time to look at it and think about it.

Preconceived ideas and beliefs can do this. Call it mass hypnosis? Anyway I love to see an idea from all angles, because most of the time the truth is somewhere in between - hence a lot of the time I sit on the fence unless I have a lot of proof to say otherwise. But in my opinion this video is most likely fake. And yes, I did watch it.

Peace,
- Naz

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
its human nature to deny anything that we dont understand, this is thru fear. If we dont understand something then it threatens us, and so we react against it, either denying it, fighting it or whatever.

Personally, I believe that the biggest secrets are the ones that are spoken about the most, we dont see the leaves for the trees, kinda thing.

I think the ideas and arguements that are branded mad and insane by govenments, the church etc are the ones we should look to the most, as they are the ones these organisations react to, and surely thus fear the most.

Sorry, if anyone has already said something like this but its 2am and im too tired to read thru the post, just wanted to post my musings before hitting the ol' beddiebyes!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join