It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil's "Roswell"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was watching the History Channel the other day, watching a show called UFO Files. They said in Brazil, there was reports of many people being attacked by white beams of light appearing from the sky, coming from some airbourne objects. When they woke up, they had a strange wound, mainly near the breast of a woman. One claimed she was abducted and the wound was put on her chest by something. Two people died in the hospital after getting their wound inspected (every person that saw the light got one), and the cause of death was unknown. Does anybody have their theories on this? I want to get as much info as possible.

Thanks,
-DZ

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
members.aol.com...

Here's some of the reported cases....I think this is likely what you're referring to...

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I was expecting the Varginha case, that is sometimes called the Brazilian Roswell.

As for that case that you mention, I have seen something about that, just give some minutes to try to find it.

Edit: I found what I had in mind, and I think its the same case, but that site is in Portuguese only.

Here is the page where they speak about the "vampire light".

Here you can read a really bad translation of that page.

PS (to the mods): when do we get a corrected version of the "Preview Post" button that doesn't erase the changes made to the post we are editing?

[edit on 26/12/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Varginha is in the stickied thread at the top. I did a pretty big writeup of that one a while back. But, the stories of the beams from the craft don't relate to Varginha, which is what made me think of the above cases.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-12-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is some what confusing. The Varginha Case is often dubbed "Brazil's Roswell" , however this UFO Files episode by the same name is actually about the 1977 UFO Flap centered around the Brazilian island of Colares that extended deep into Amazonia with the episodes focus on the Brazilian Air Force "Operation Prato" which investigated the "flap".

Here's a write up about the UFO Files Episode. PDF

And heres an older ATS Thread of mine about Colares and "Operation Prato".

Here is a recent ATS thread. UFOs attacking village in Brazil! (documentary)

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I fear we may be an inferior race. I am scared that I might be one of those people. But most of those people are old, so I have nothing to worry about...(***wearily)r-right?

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well personally, if a person told me a little UFO flew up to them and burned them , having had a close encounter myself, I would just consider myself lucky that I didn't get burned.

With that said, I can certainly relate to the fear these people experienced as my own UFO encounter in North Texas was a frightening and amazing experience.

[edit on 26-12-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
*Shudders*

Quite frightening indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Shuddering? Why? You've said you don't believe. You have absolutely nothing to worry about then!

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Well, if it is not an alien (obviously), what could cause such a thing?

new topics

top topics

join