It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nick Berg Lie.. Makes you think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In the spring of 2004, The burner was beign turned up on the ever famous Millitary base of Guantanamo Bay. The heat was on high by the U.N and american new's station's that the Small Millitary compound was treating it's prisoner's with "inhumane" method's. Slowly the world began to look away from the all "American Freedom Fight" for Iraq and questioned U.S Government offical's about the Coastal prison...

Cowincedently, as Guantanamo was put into persepectiv a sudden Kidnapping of a United State's Citzeen, Nick Berg is Kidnapped by Iraqi Milliatant Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi, Nick is Held for ransom and Decapatated On Live Arabic T.V in May of 2004.

Now what if this was a deliberate fake vidoe tape by the U.S government to destract the prying eye's of the Cuban base?

After all their are soo many fault's with th Nick Berg vidoe a fella can hardly put it into perspective.

1.The editing jump's within the movie itslef

2.The Man Claiming to be Al-Zarqaqi has neither the prostetic leg nor the tattoe's, that he is supposed to have

3.The background of the Vidoe has striking similiaritie's to Guantanmo Cell's

4. The Arabic New's station has made claim's that the tape was false and had been given to them by a CIA official

5. And the most striking point of evidence is the red jump suit Nick Berg is in, It is incredibly Similiar to the Orange Jump Suit's that are handed out within Guantanmo

What the hell is going on here? Could this and possibly other "Execution" tape's be nothing more than propaganda to once again push for the United State's government's own Agenda?

I belive it, theyve done it before, the world as we know it is becoming more and more corrupt...but i wanted to post this for both Debate, and of course for a question?

Does anybody have any other Guantanamo Theorie's, Or even better Guantanmo links on the Base?

Thanks Guys

(Sorry Bou't The Spelling, Not one of My Strong Point's
)

[edit on 26-12-2006 by COWBOYCON]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Wow,

Im actually pretty surprised no one has enterd anything onto this...

I thought u guy's would be nut's over this!

[edit on 27-12-2006 by COWBOYCON]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It's been pretty well covered on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread51616/pg1

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yes there are quite a few other "oddnesses" in the beheading tape.

The white chair in the video has been proven to be the same type at the prison. This might or might not mean something as this type of chair is very common.Click here to comapre chairs for yourself

When you compare the video of Mr.Bergs beheading with other beheading videos, it is very obvious that he is already dead. A pumping heart literally spurts blood 4 or 5 feet from the body. Mr. Berg did not "spurt" when his neck was cut. There is also NO movement from him as they "kill" him. If a persons windpipe is severed while you are alive then your chest will go into violent convulsions trying to get air, ther is no such movement from Mr. Berg.

It was said by many native-arabic speakers that the accent of the "speaker"(quotations because video analysis shows the words dont match up with the mouth under the mask) has a heavy western accent to it.

THE LAST PLACE ANYONE EVER SAW NICK BERG ALIVE WAS IN A U.S. PRISON.

But it has all been discussed before...

HERE IS A GREAT WEBSITE WITH A LOT OF INFORMATION

I think Mr. Berg knew his captors were CIA or military or whatever(it doesn't really matter) and thougt he was playing a part. When they actually started to cut him he saidsomething like " what the hell guys?" or something that ruined the illusion. They had to hill him and "reshoot" the murder scene. There is an obvious edit that coveres a large time gap just before the "murder".

Mr. Bergs "scream" as he is being killed is dubbed in, his mouth doesnt move at all and he doesnt try to breath.

At least 3 of the executioners were once in the military. Throughout the video they are seen to be standing "at ease" or "parade rest". It is a natural position for a soldier to stand in while "filling space" and is natural to soldiers due to the enourmous amount of time they are in it in formation. Anyone that was in the military will tell you......

At least one of the firearms was an Isreali made AK-47 based design that no extremist muslim would ever carry.

Mr. Berg was arrested by Iraqi police. The police say they transferred him to American control. Nicks family had to sue to get him released from U.S. custody. The U.S. to this day says they never had him. When he is killed he is wearing the same orange jumpsuit issued to inmates at the Abu-Garib prison. So he was either killed while in U.S. custody, transferred to unknown persons by prison officials straight from his cell oooorrrrrr

..... the Iraqi police "lost" him and only claimed to have turned him over...ummmmm...... while he fell asleep for a couple weeks under someones porch.....ummmm....then the day after his family files a lawsuit, he wakes up...ummmm....only to discover that someone took his clothes and dressed him in U.S. issue prison-garb...ummm..... than someone kidnapped ..... never mind

On top of all that and a LOT more.. don't forget that this came at the PERFECT time to divert attention away from our "naked-torture-human-pyramid-with-pictures" scandal at Abu-Garib(sic).

[edit on 27-12-2006 by Tiloke]

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Allright thank you very much

Within the past 6 year's the fruit of the world seem's ripe for conspiracy. But does anybody have any information on other suspicious Guantamno Act's?

That be great, thanks

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Abu Ghraib is where the "torture photos" were from. Speaking of torture photos did you know the ARMY only realeased a small number of the total photos? Click here to see the ones the ARMY hid from you, even after it was public.

The detainment facility in Cuba is the pretty face America is trying to put on the foreign prison thing, so they have to keep it pretty clean. Even though I suggest you read a book titled "Behind the Wire", I forgot the authors name but he was a translator in the early days of the war on terror. Very good reading.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
the american govt does do things like that all the time

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
indeed they do chris, indeed they do

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think the biggest mystery of the whole Nick Berg story has been completely overlooked in this thread- as well as most other threads and in the mainstream media.

The biggest mystery, in my opinion, is his alleged encounter with the "20th Hijacker" Zacarias Moussaui. Apparantly they met on a university bus somewhere in the midwest (Possibly Oklahoma). Moussaui even asked to use Berg's laptop computer so that he could "check his e-mail." Berg was even questioned by the government about this encounter after 9/11. There's plenty more to this story but I just can't recall it all at the moment.

Does anyone else find this extremely "ironic" that this guy, supposedly captured and beheaded by terrorists in IRAQ, had at one time lent his personal computer to a member of AL QAIDA??? What are the statistic probabilities of something like that just happening out of pure chance?

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

What are the statistic probabilities of something like that just happening out of pure chance?

Bout the same as finding a pair of ice skates in Hades. . .

Couldn't agree more Rasputin. If Moussaoui was using his laptop then there's much more to this story than we're being told.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
while I admit to thinking there is a conspiracy, cover up and whatever not you want to think about the Nick Berg Case, there are two claims to support the above conspiracy that I disagree with.

First off, the orange outfit. It's is not a US military issued uniform. Look closely at the video, review the original thread, it is a silky type material, kurta style two piece outfit that was made out of orange fabric to prove a point. Compare pictures of the outfits in Guantanamo and what Berg is wearing it is not the same.

Secondly... white plastic chairs... sorry to break the news, but that particular style of white plastic chair can be found in every corner of the world. No evidence of a conspiracy there.

Now in regards to Al-Zarqawi missing his prosthetic leg... or the Moussawi connections, now there's the real conspiracy.. not what he was wearing or what chair was in the background. These little nonsense supporting facts detracts from whatever real conspiracy there may be.

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You know if this whole thing really is families of blood controlling the world. then we have a bush family where a son kills the attempted murderer of his father. he was so proud of his boy he cried because he knew they were going to hang Saddam. So that's way he cried it couldnt be the NWO because people get emotional in family issues the most, also the happiness of making millions.

Dieing in a 100 million dollar home in Parguay, South America. With people giving you everything you want anytime you want. Now there's a sweet ending. I don't know what else would be worth of all the people that have died. That must be the ultimate prize.

[edit on 24-1-2007 by Logitechismykeyboard]

posted on Jan, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
He was the first to be "beheaded" by the insurgents in Iraq. This act, set off a rash of copycat killings, which apparantly were pretty exclusively carried out in Fallujah. You notice that weve had very few, if any, beheadings since Fallujah was invaded again and these guys were either killed or spread out.
As far as Berg goes, the first thing that came to mind when I saw him was that he looked like a person that was already dead. That, coupled with the fact that there was almost NO blood coming out of his throat and there was no struggle or movement, led me to believe that it was staged.
If some blood wouldve spurted out of his throat, then i wouldve suspected that he was, at the very least drugged..
Either way i think it was staged in order to incite more Americans to give more backing for the war..
I wish we could pull out now, the goal of catching and hanging saddam was reached but to pull out now would create a huge vacuum and the current PM would probably be killed.
Still kicking myself for not buying tons of Kellog/Brown Root (Haliburton) shares back in 2000 lmao..

top topics

join