It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Ahmadinejad: U.N. will regret nuclear sanctions

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Bodrul it isn't always about having Nukes, sometimes the bluff can be deadly enough, depending on the context of the argument. You aren't Descartes and proof is not everything. If some leader especially a Muslim leader such as Ahmadi who has stated he wants to destroy Israel etc he should not be allowed to come anywhere near a nuke or its technology and nuclear power plants can often be a great spring board to a nuclear warhead program.

Why should we trust Mini Ahmadi, what reason has he shown you that he doesn't mean any harm and that he is of good intentions? Any country that funds other terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Hamas are considered terrorist nations to me.




posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Why should we trust Mini Ahmadi,


Why should you trust the Bush administration after all the lies he made to do what he wants? Bush lied at least 500 times since he's in office and that costed thousands of lives. Mahmoud didn't invade Iraq nor Afghanistan, nor playing into other's countries, except Lebanon, as the US does everywhere in the world.

Israël shouldn't exist in the first place, it should be relocated to the USA or Germany. Nazis killed jews, not palestinians. Americans love Israël, not palestinians. So at least Germany should pay for their own crimes, or the US should be generous towards their friends and save thousands of lives by disbanding Israël and relocated them.



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
2007 I predict. Ahmadinejad has utterly discredited the Iranian regime, to the extent that not even China or Russia will bother to object when the time comes to bring them down.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Prokurator]



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Bodrul it isn't always about having Nukes, sometimes the bluff can be deadly enough


and Iran has stated they have nukes? or even tried to bluff they have nukes?



Originally posted by Low Orbit
depending on the context of the argument. You aren't Descartes and proof is not everything.


proof is everything if you cant back something up and go in head first on rumors then you are #


Originally posted by Low Orbit
If some leader especially a Muslim leader such as Ahmadi who has stated he wants to destroy Israel etc he should not be allowed to come anywhere near a nuke or its technology and nuclear power plants can often be a great spring board to a nuclear warhead program.


again apart from saying the zionist regieme to be wiped out where did he say israel?
also please back up Iran would every use nukes you seem to always skip that.


Originally posted by Low Orbit
Why should we trust Mini Ahmadi, what reason has he shown you that he doesn't mean any harm and that he is of good intentions? Any country that funds other terrorist organizations such as Hezbollah and Hamas are considered terrorist nations to me.


the world has to put up with the US?
they armed far more terrorists in the world so in other sense the united states is a terrorist nation since it also armed and paid more alquida and so forth
also only one country to use such weapon in agner.

i wont go into depth on this because it gets kind of a piss take having to type the same old thing.



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The Point is they signed the treaty, they got certain liberties when they did. That is the reason why we should be able to check any and everywhere we need to check to keep them on the up and up. Thats right , that means if we decide to wake them up at 2am in their PJs and want to check their garage on a whim, thats the way it goes and they better cooperate or else.

If Iran was telling the truth and wanted to really make the US/UN look bad they could easily open up completly like they should have to and when nothing is found they can then say "told ya so" and go from there. Heck if they were smart they should have already done this and then started their little nuke program right after. But they are at worst tryin to bluff or "stand up"...now is not the time, thats a good way to get blown up IMO.

And No I dont wish to see anyone blown up if it can be helped, BUT if they dont cooperate 100% in this matter and appear that they want to endanger ANYONE else in doing so, you must pay the price for doing so.

If you keep making threats and tryin to bluff, sooner or later your gonna get called on it, the powers that be will not just let this go so dont even consider this an option at this point. Its really sad it got to this point, but now if Iran doesnt change their tune and try their hardest to resolve this, they will be the ones to pay and pay in full for this. And nobody else will be to blame but them, although many will try to pass the buck deep down everyone knows whos fault it really will be.



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Bodrul you are the kind of mate who pre world war 2 would of believed that Hitler and the others were never going to go to the UK and that Hitler's wars were only going to stay on Europe's mainland. If your country followed your brilliant advice, pre world war 2, you would all be speaking German now. Today, the battlefield is different than during ww2 and stakes are much higher due to nukes and other much more destructive technology.

You need to take some history classes, because you don't know what you are talking about.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Low Orbit]



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Low Orbit
Bodrul you are the kind of mate who pre world war 2 would of believed that Hitler and the others were never going to go to the UK and that Hitler's wars were only going to stay on Europe's mainland. If your country followed your brilliant advice, pre world war 2, you would all be speaking German now. Today, the battlefield is different than during ww2 and stakes are much higher due to nukes and other much more destructive technology.


how about this i wasnt born in britain but my grandparents did fight for britain in ww1&ww2 (commen wealth)

and dont use the you would be speaking german BS and how britain would be over run by germans (its pathetic) everyone seems to use that if they are losing an argument or something else on ATS

also dont change the subject this is diffrent times and you really need to keep out the past.

also how about you reply to my point insted of always ignoring them and talking about completly diffrent things.


Originally posted by Low Orbit
You need to take some history classes, because you don't know what you are talking about.


i know what i am talking about and i must say i got good grades in history
maybe you should take some lessons?

also if you cant be botherd to actuily reply to my points from my previous replies then dont bother its getting irratating.


[edit on 28-12-2006 by bodrul]



posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
The Point is they signed the treaty, they got certain liberties when they did. That is the reason why we should be able to check any and everywhere we need to check to keep them on the up and up. Thats right , that means if we decide to wake them up at 2am in their PJs and want to check their garage on a whim, thats the way it goes and they better cooperate or else


they have said they are willing for 24/7 survalance of their reactors
they also allowed snap inspections and so forth
but that was unexceptible by the US



Originally posted by Wiz4769
If Iran was telling the truth and wanted to really make the US/UN look bad they could easily open up completly like they should have to and when nothing is found they can then say "told ya so" and go from there. Heck if they were smart they should have already done this and then started their little nuke program right after. But they are at worst tryin to bluff or "stand up"...now is not the time, thats a good way to get blown up IMO.


they were willing to the UN and so forth to open of their reactors to inspectors and so forth


Originally posted by Wiz4769
And No I dont wish to see anyone blown up if it can be helped, BUT if they dont cooperate 100% in this matter and appear that they want to endanger ANYONE else in doing so, you must pay the price for doing so.


as much as i agree with your first line
if the US should decide to use force i hope Iran goes down fighting unlike Iraq which was invaded by faulse pretence. and take as much US forces down as possible.


Originally posted by Wiz4769
If you keep making threats and tryin to bluff, sooner or later your gonna get called on it, the powers that be will not just let this go so dont even consider this an option at this point. Its really sad it got to this point, but now if Iran doesnt change their tune and try their hardest to resolve this, they will be the ones to pay and pay in full for this. And nobody else will be to blame but them, although many will try to pass the buck deep down everyone knows whos fault it really will be.


like the US is threatning to attack iran?
or like the US thinks it can do as it pleases?
this is vise versa if the US doesnt change its tune in the middle east and doesnt stop being so double standerds expect more countries to stand up against the US and tell the country to go to hell.



to everyone else that thinks Irans building nukes and so forth
Prove it

also read this

US to build nuclear reactor in Iran



posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wiz4769
The Point is they signed the treaty, they got certain liberties when they did.

This is a faulty piece of information.
I don't blame you for believing it since the media has done such a hard job of painting that picture.

In truth, Iran has never broken the treaty they signed. What happened is that the treaty was altered after they signed it. They refused to sign the new treaty and that's when the media started saying "See? They MUST be evil!! They won't comply with a simple request!".

How, exactly, would you feel if you signed a treaty, stuck to it, then they changed the rules and tried to give themselves the right to treat you like a criminal?



posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Before invading other countries, you should kill the traitors inside your own country who are building a north american union and a police state.


I'll bet that comment results in an IP address trace and follow up surviellence.



posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   


I'll bet that comment results in an IP address trace and follow up surviellence.


And I bet they can go touch themselves and lick their mothers. They are traitors and they deserve the treatment that traitors have, execution by their own people. They are against freedom, liberty and the constitution, so they are my enemy. I don't fear them.



posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Iran's next for sure, they are surrounded by the most awesome military Alliance the world has seen. I'ts a done deal, we've got to re educate the ME. The Yanks should have stuck by us during Suez, then we'd be in a much better position today.




top topics



 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join