It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which agency would have the most knowledge?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Going back to the 1940s etc..
I think the Navy was one of the first agencies to be involved in the cover up.
At least that's what a lot of books I've read seem to indicate.

Nowadays, any MJ-12 type operation, if it exists I'd hesitate to even call a government operation. But if we're limiting speculation to the major agencies we are all aware of, I think the DIA or NSA, probably has the most up to date UFO/alien information.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Both Air Force and Naval Intelligence would be on the top of the list.

One Federal Agency that is overlooked a lot in the Conspiracy World is the GAO.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well... depends on what UFOs actually are.

Just hoaxes and rumors? US Government craft? Other nations' craft? Hell, stuff from the private sector?

Are they from outer space? Aliens? If so, how much contact has been established?

If the US Government doesn't know what they are, the place to look would probably be specific parts military intelligence, namely Navy and maybe Air Force, and possibly the CIA since other nations would be investigated to see if they're behind anything. The NSA might have an excuse to check it out, too.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hiii_98, Don't know for sure. Suspect OSI, under the Air force Commanders. But perhap's as the investigative bodies and not the secret group which I refer to as the Blue Barrets active 'maj' intelligence. But after some other stuff researched and that they could deny knowledge -- it may have been put under the US Department of Naval Intelligence, known as 'DNI'?

More and more convinced whomever is the secret, even NWO secret group may be first stepped in Washington, DC? All reported military fims and pictures from commanders such as Ret. Col. Wendell Stevens, ect.. indicates info filmed on UFOs is to be sent to a certain office at the Pentagon in Washington. This included the Rendlesham/Bentwaters 1980 incident.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join