It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tottenham: Arnesen suspended

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Tottenham Hotspur have suspended sporting director Frank Arnesen with immediate effect after alleging that he has been the subject of an illegal approach from Chelsea.

The Danish supremo, along with Jacques Santini and current head coach Martin Jol, was installed last summer by chairman Daniel Levy in a bid to facilitate a new management structure at White Hart Lane. However, according to a statement on the club's official website, Arnesen has now signalled his intention to depart the London outfit after what they term to be an approach in breach of Premier League rules.

LINK

Sir

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Looks like Arnesen will be shown the door if they find him guilty.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
i wonder what role chelsea would want him for? sporting director like he was at spurs?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Tottenham chief Daniel Levy has accused Frank Arnesen of betraying the club.

Spurs are in talks with Chelsea over compensation for sporting director Arnesen, who wants to join the Blues.

"Our supporters have openly used the word betrayal and I have to say it's probably appropriate," chairman Levy told the Sunday Mirror.

source

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Thye said they want 10million and Chelsea only want to pay 2. There is pressure from Man U and Arsenal for them to have them up in front of the FA so they get deducted points. I guess they will cave in and meet Spurs' demands as they don't want to lose points.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
they could say Parker is worth the 10 million and just hand him over i gues, who can determine what hes worth?

but yip, i think they would rather stump up than get points decuted any day of the week. that would hurt them much worse!

TRD

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Parker isn't worth 10 million, not in todays market.. Maybe 6 if they are lucky. But as i said before Chelsea don't want to bring players into the equation. How cool would that be though pick up one or two players worth quite a bit for nothing lol!

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
yip. personally. i dont rate him at that price too, its just who can say whats hes worth.

if chelsea dont want to bring players into it they are going to have to pay up. no way can they afford to have points deucted. even if its 3 points, in terms of the league that could he huge!

sounds like Chelsea made a right pigs ear of this one, and when and if Chelsea pay up, spurs can say have arsenen, we got 10 million to go get som1 better now lol

top topics

join