It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arsenal: Bergkamp wants another year

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Arsenal veteran Dennis Bergkamp is keen to extend his stay with the North London club into an 11th season.

The former Holland international signed a one-year deal back in May and seems keen to pen a new one-year contract for the following campaign.

The former Ajax and Internazionale marksman has been in fine form in recent matches for Arsene Wenger's side, with no suggestions that he is looking to wind down his illustrious career.

skysports.planetfootball.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i think wenger will want him to stay, replacing him will be hard. he is being smart about it too, the 1 year at a time and it will also suit the arsenal money men this way

i think it will happen

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm not surprised to be honest, he is playing better than ever. If he thinks he has one year left i would resign him for sure.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hehe. its kinda funny with bergkamp, theres always stories saying before a season finishes, i aint sure if i can play on but he always does.

i think reyes will be perhaps molded into bergkamps position

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well there is talks Reyes is unhappy so i dunno about that. Bergkamp will be hard to replace....

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
hehe. just thought, what about van persie, they are both dutch and hes tipped to be a good player in future?

do they play in similar roles?

TRD

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I try to watch Arsenal as little as possible to be honest. I just can't stand them lol! But yea Van Persie might turn out good.

new topics

top topics

join