It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH SUCKS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Well, let's think about it. If you accuse Bush of doing that which Gore actually did do but leave Gore out of the rant, what does that mean?

My country did not lead your country to war, the terrorists did. I assume you are British, so I will only say that your leader realizes that our nations stand together when in times of need and he is good enough to not discontinue that tradition.

This 'rant' , as you put it, is on a post about george bush, not Gore. I do not need to bring Gore into an argument or discussion about Bush ok? Just becuase there may be 'tradition' between our countries doesn't mean we should join some bull# war for oil in the middle east.

No, you have a point. You have no need in being fair and balanced as you pretty much have no clue or a care to have one. Bush is the one you hate because he is having to protect us this time, rather than any presidents in history that moved to assist Europe and Britain.
True, in your mind, this is the best time to break tradition, when it seems that America is the only one that is in trouble. Why should you care? Well, since you aren't bright enough to figure it out, I'll explain it to you. Just as in the last world wars, after your nation, we would have eventually been next, your nation would be next in this war against terror. Unless, of course, you capitulate without a shot.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone

Bush IS one of our nations greatest presidents

LMFAO!!!!
OMG thats the funniest thing I've heard all day.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Great post energy_wave!

Take a clue, pal, Nixon was not that bad at all. He resigned from offic for contemplating doing what Clinton did,

Finally someone who realizes Nixon was a good president. He had relations with China, the economy was good (to my knowledge).

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Dreamstone

Bush IS one of our nations greatest presidents

LMFAO!!!!
OMG thats the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Well he is not one of the worst.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom
HAHA! The only way you could make 32 dollars an hour is if your bl*wing guys in the street. You dont have the sense god gave the common donkey. Why dont you learn to spell and put sentences together correctly, then I might think you make that kind of money.

Everything is permissable

Man if there was ever ANYONE NOT qualified to discuss another's intelligence it is the author of the quote above!

Thinks her cat is dangerous!

P...
m...

[Edited on 12-6-2003 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voice_of Doom

HAHA! The only way you could make 32 dollars an hour is if your bl*wing guys in the street. You dont have the sense god gave the common donkey. Why dont you learn to spell and put sentences together correctly, then I might think you make that kind of money.

Everything is permissable

Being a auto mechanic does NOT require GOOD SPELLING!

So STFU!

Pi

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah.. Uh.. Voice_of Doom? Say it with me now.. Your is not... absolutly not, repeat with me, NOT the same thing as You're. Your is a possesive word. and uh... according to my teaching, you're is a shortened version of YOU ARE! LEARN IT BEFORE I BEAT YOU WITH A CALCULATOR!!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
And when CLINTON was the president I got NOTHING!

ALL I got was a #EN "# YOU FINGER IN MY FACE!

I don't see a problem here.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Russian
And when CLINTON was the president I got NOTHING!

ALL I got was a #EN "# YOU FINGER IN MY FACE!

I don't see a problem here.

cause you are a stupid demoncrack like the rest of THEM!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Well, let's think about it. If you accuse Bush of doing that which Gore actually did do but leave Gore out of the rant, what does that mean?

My country did not lead your country to war, the terrorists did. I assume you are British, so I will only say that your leader realizes that our nations stand together when in times of need and he is good enough to not discontinue that tradition.

This 'rant' , as you put it, is on a post about george bush, not Gore. I do not need to bring Gore into an argument or discussion about Bush ok? Just becuase there may be 'tradition' between our countries doesn't mean we should join some bull# war for oil in the middle east.

No, you have a point. You have no need in being fair and balanced as you pretty much have no clue or a care to have one. Bush is the one you hate because he is having to protect us this time, rather than any presidents in history that moved to assist Europe and Britain.
True, in your mind, this is the best time to break tradition, when it seems that America is the only one that is in trouble. Why should you care? Well, since you aren't bright enough to figure it out, I'll explain it to you. Just as in the last world wars, after your nation, we would have eventually been next, your nation would be next in this war against terror. Unless, of course, you capitulate without a shot.

This is not a world war Crowne. I don't hate Bush for 'protecting' the American people, he has every right to do this, but he is not proteting the American people or helping the U.K. Bush is creating a world climate where the middle EAst hates the west more and more. Invading a muslim country ( which had no ties to 9/11 whatsoever) is really going to help stop the islamic findamentalists right? I hav no doubts that 'my country will be next' becuase we have helped your leader do his dirty work in the middile east. Now we are a target. If I'm arguing about Bush I willl talk about Bush, NOT GORE. Thats not being unbalanced in my argument, thats just sticking to the topic.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What poor little country did we attack that had nothing to do with 9/11? I know you aren't referring to Hussein, as the connection had already been made. Besides, this is not just 9/11. War on Terror is not just Afghanistan, but all around the world, Phillipines, Columbia, places we have no idea.

World war? No, I suppose the world isn't all at war. What, are you saying you see no reason to give us a hand until the whole world is at war? So, if we are destroyed, but most of the world need only look on, its alright? Thanks. Nice to know who our friends are.

We aren't fighting for the UK? Read my post again. I didn't say we were fighting specifically for the UK. I did say that you will benefit. Unless, of course, you are in favor of your nation eventually being given the choice of convert or die.

What part of "The Arabs already hate the West and want us dead, and they're the ones that have been supporting, financing and providing the people for terrorism to begin with!" do you not understand? Oh, I get it, if you appease them, allow them to target your interests both at home and abroad, they'll.....they'll.... they'll what? They have already been hitting us for decades. Ignoring them has only dropped two towers and otehr trade center buildings, destroyed a handful of planes and thousands of lives. Yup, ignoring them made them fall deeply in love with us, it did.

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
# a George Bush !

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
And # a Bill Clinton too !

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
And while we're at it; I bet those two have gay sex with each other in secret .

I bet homosexuality is a common thing in the devil's "Illuminati" bloodline.

They supposedly busted that Windsor bastid in England a couple weeks ago .

What a bunch of queers ...

ONe

[Edited on 7-12-2003 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Someone fix Pi's sig. It #s up the whole thread.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join