It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coca-Cola Divisions: Palace relegated

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A late Jonathan Fortune goal consigned Crystal Palace back to the Championship as a pulsating local derby ended 2-2 at The Valley.

LINK

They did their best, but it just wasn't good enough. I wonder if Dowie will hang about...

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i hope hes does, i think he would get them back up and the team seem to have good links with inter milan.

i wonder about AJ though, does this mean he will be off, and its a case of how would they replace him?

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
AJ will definately go, thats kind of obvious unless he was extremely commited to the club but with the lure of top flight football will mean him moving club, somewhere like Newcastle, Man City or Everton i think.

Replacing him would be extremly difficult, and it woudl take time for Palace to rebuild the squad.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
the 3 teams you said, i think all very likely

i think newcaslte are the team who need him most, but with shearer being around for this season could those 2 play together?

i aint sure man city can splash out on him, i think other players might be a priorty as keegan had them in a sorry state

am unsure about everton, i dunno who there number 1 targers are

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Palace won't come back up, they have had their go in the Prem and that's it. They lack quality which is why they went down in the first place, I liked Dowie but his constant comments in the papers have left me annoyed and I was glad they went down.

posted on May, 29 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
yer, they do have a few good players and a really good work ethic

i think the lack of a decent squad size has hurt them though,

has dowie been in the papers complaining?

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
He always does!

TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Dowie has always been a whinger.. If Johnson does stay and with some of the other players they have, i think they have a good shot at comming up again..

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hope they don't though.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Tottenham are putting together a deal for Aj and the other fella, it all depends if they get that 10 mil from Chelski..

posted on Jun, 15 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
They have the money anyway, Spurs are going to have a good season.

new topics

top topics

join