It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Also, G-ds essential name, YHVH = 26. This name sustains all reality. Likewise, modern physics has established 26 fundamental constants. See the parallel?

Show me an actual physicist that says that has anything with the so-called "essential name of God".

Hebrew is the language of creation.

I suppose that's what your "physicist" also taught you?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aladdin Sane

Also, G-ds essential name, YHVH = 26. This name sustains all reality. Likewise, modern physics has established 26 fundamental constants. See the parallel?

Show me an actual physicist that says that has anything with the so-called "essential name of God".

Hebrew is the language of creation.

I suppose that's what your "physicist" also taught you?

Read Arthur I millers (an oxford physicist) book "the strange friendship of worlfgang paulie and Carl Jung". He makes several allusons throughout the book to this. Of course, he doesnt say it outright. Because its very sensitive information, admitting that Hebrew is th language of creation which thus implies somethin prominent about the Jews. But, he mentions 137, explains its significance, and than mentions the gematria of kabbalah and how kabbalah itself - 137 - is the combined gematria of Naviah (prophecy) and Hokmah (wisdom) , meaning to 'recieve' (kabbalah) divine direction one needs both prophecy and wisdom. Prophecy without wisdom is simply a use of ones psychic powers for delusional unreal ends. But combined with wisdom (hokmah) one is led by the creator himself.

Again, to appreciate this requires one to accept that Hebrew is G-ds mind in human language. The idea of this is that Hebrew teaches and instructs one how to be like the creator. All the archetypal states etc. For instance, Satan has the same gematria as Zera Lavan (white seed) meaning the adversary the human being has to deal with is his own sexual inclination. To channel it in positive ways. Satan manifests as this uge, and as kabbalah and depth psychology has shown, sexuality is the most primary urge of man. Which is why in kabbalah the phallus is called Yesod (foundation).

The rabbis explain that other languages formed when man discovered how to permute the Hebrew letters and create new spiritual 'realities'. This is how Hebrew - the original tongue, became indo european, etc.

The fundamental difference between Jews and non Jews is this very subject. Sexuality, 'Brit' - circumcision and the proper use of ones sexual energies. Pagans were ultra liberal and shunned G-ds direction, whereas the Hebraic Sages did not.

This is the crux behind anti-semitism.

Maybe you know this already, or maybe youre just ignorant to it.

EVen in the summer blockbuster Avatar, James Cameron revealed he had quite a thorough knowlege of kabbalah. Navi' is Hebrew for prophet. Thus the navi were in 'tune' to the creation. And the name of their mother goddess was EYWA, which is the transmutation of G-ds name YHVH into HYVH which corresponds to the sign of aquarius; or the age of aquarius. The Heh is a femine marker which symbolizes the power of cognition, whereas hokmah is the Yod, which represent connection to the source (a yod is a small point - and thus symbolizes humility). By reversing the order you reverse the influence. In this case, human understanding instructs the 'unconscious' on whats real. This translates into a worship of femininity. The entire movie was an allegory for this return to the worship of the mother goddess.

I know this might sound silly to you, that manipulating a language and words could have such profound effects. But thats what magick is all about. Manipulating unconscious forces. Hebrew is being used here as representing that reality they want to create. Hebrew is all mathematical, so the words themselves represent archetypal state, which thus trickles down into this world through the mathematical correspondences (which is what physical reality is made of, numbers) the archetypes correspond to.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Read Arthur I millers (an oxford physicist) book "the strange friendship of worlfgang paulie and Carl Jung". He makes several allusons throughout the book to this. Of course, he doesnt say it outright. Because its very sensitive information, admitting that Hebrew is th language of creation which thus implies somethin prominent about the Jews.

I'll bet!

Maybe you can print out this page, publish it in a peer-reviewed journal, and claim a Nobel Prize in Physics!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Read Arthur I millers (an oxford physicist) book "the strange friendship of worlfgang paulie and Carl Jung". He makes several allusons throughout the book to this. Of course, he doesnt say it outright. Because its very sensitive information, admitting that Hebrew is th language of creation which thus implies somethin prominent about the Jews.

I'll bet!

Maybe you can print out this page, publish it in a peer-reviewed journal, and claim a Nobel Prize in Physics!

Like i said. Go here, if you have 18 minutes open, and watch this video on kabbalah and science.

Theres currently two videos. Another is being done today.

The first is on Kabbalah and unifed field theory, and the second is on the dimension of space.

www.chabad.org... ish/Unified-Field-Theory.htm

[edit on 2-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The worship of Thoth, Crowley followed his own edict, Crawley and the presant incumbents of thwe Golden Dawn are guilty of not spreading the wisdom,

Thoth is hidden by Crowley's shadow of the Hermetic.

The Golden Dawn are pretty disappointing to say the very least, still everyone believes this wisdom evil when it is not, even those who know this try to string the mystery along to look like voodoo.

Alchemy is Religion and Science whole, none copyrighted information with the intention to benefit mankind, not the rantings of a wise man drunk with his obsession of his own greatness.. Thoth is the only great one..

Crowley the impostor.. false God.

All who represent Thoth in a bad light will never see the light...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The first is on Kabbalah and unifed field theory, and the second is on the dimension of space.

Ok, I watched it. Seemed like a nice guy who sincerely believes all that rigamole. But it's not any different than that Deepak Chopra stuff, claiming to use quantum mechanics to prove his own superstitions. When challenged by Dawkins, he had to backtrack.

There's nothing mystical or magical about physics.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Attempting to argue metaphysics with a skeptic is a foolhardy enterprise. What can be gained? Dare, will, know, keep quiet.

Rgds

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Ok, I watched it. Seemed like a nice guy who sincerely believes all that rigamole. But it's not any different than that Deepak Chopra stuff, claiming to use quantum mechanics to prove his own superstitions. When challenged by Dawkins, he had to backtrack.

There's nothing mystical or magical about physics.

This is where reading up on CG Jung could be helpful. He and Paulie ( a nobel prize winning physcist) wrote an interesting book on the subject.

And yes, its entirely mystical, physics, etc. Just look to Isaac Newton, who based his understanding of the universe on his kabbalistic study of the Torah.

It hasnt changed today. Theres a reason Freemasonry holds Hebrew as particularly significant. And Arthur Millers menton of Kabbalah was obviously in reference to ths esoteric aspect of the Torah. All of reality is encoded within it.

And to comapre the oldest and most significant book in human history, and the language it was written in, to deepak friggin chopra is insulting to anyones intelligence.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Just look to Isaac Newton, who based his understanding of the universe on his kabbalistic study of the Torah.

It is true that Newton, a Unitarian Christian, studied the Kabalah. It is even true that he may have gotten some of his ideas from the the more traditional Jewish Kabalah.

Furthermore, it is equally true that, if Einstein's General Theory of Relativity is correct, then Newton's ideas were wrong.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander

My only thought is to wonder WTH I am not a member yet, It pretty much describes my views w/o the satanist crap, that's just propaganda, they're not satnists at all, that's just to keep the dummies away!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You claimed that Samael Aun Weor is a "Satanist" in another thread. Do Samael Aun Weor's teachings about chaste sexuality differ from the "traditional Hebrew" teachings about sexuality? And if so, how?

Also, what are your views about: Shekinah/Shechinah ?

And lastly, what do you think about the contemporary Israeli state?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Tamahu]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I Have A few Questions To Ask, What Year Was The H.O.G.D. Formed. Or Rathe Est.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Just look to Isaac Newton, who based his understanding of the universe on his kabbalistic study of the Torah.

It is true that Newton, a Unitarian Christian, studied the Kabalah. It is even true that he may have gotten some of his ideas from the the more traditional Jewish Kabalah.

Furthermore, it is equally true that, if Einstein's General Theory of Relativity is correct, then Newton's ideas were wrong.

How do you figure? its relative. Newtons laws are laws because theyre relative to the level in which we experience reality. Will gravity ever be proven wrong? Will the laws of motion ever be disproved? No, evrything is relative to the dimension in which the phenomena appears. So, Einstein, string theorists, are dealing with a deeper level of reality, they still cant contradict what Newton established.

Reality is multifacted. Take this for example. I could if i wanted to, talk to my significant other in a biological tone, although it is true that were all protoplasms, and that horomonal changes bring about different states, i wouldnt communicate to her in that way, because its not relativ. The truth in this situation, would to say 'i love you' and not 'a horomonal imbalance is causing a neural response".

So, we have to get used to the paradox. Its the fabric of reality

[edit on 7-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
reply to post by dontreally

You claimed that Samael Aun Weor is a "Satanist" in another thread. Do Samael Aun Weor's teachings about chaste sexuality differ from the "traditional Hebrew" teachings about sexuality? And if so, how?

Also, what are your views about: Shekinah/Shechinah ?

And lastly, what do you think about the contemporary Israeli state?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Tamahu]

No one attacked Rabbinc Judaism as often as Aen Weor.

And, even though he 'preached' a chaste spiritualiy, i doubt he really practced it, anymore than ledbeater "wasnt" a pedophile.

Shekina is the divine presence. It literally mans 'to dwell'. According to Judaism, only observant Jews are directly tied to the shekinah (ie; G-ds presence is revealed in the Torah, and so one who follows Torah as prescribed by the Jewish sages,is aswell getting straight from the Shekinah) whereas the gentiles receives from the 70 arch angelic powers. Thus, you have 70 distinct languages, cultures, etc. This is all related to the spiritual fabric of reality. Of course all people recieve from G-d, but those who place spiritual screens in front of thereselves, the gentiles, recieve indirectly from the shekinah, through the mediumship of other unconscious forces.

The modern state of Israel, although controlled by evil, secular, illuminati agents, which in turn is a tool in the hand of the Vatican, is still in my opinion related to the redemption process of the Jewish people. First, the Netanyahu, Barak, Peres clique needs to be replaced, aswell as the supreme court. But, i dont know how thats gonna happen. Its a protracted process, soo.... It'll be sometime before we see changes.

Also, im not saying Jews are inherntly 'better' than non jews. THat would e as dumb as sayng that the 3 lowest rung in the latter is inferior to the 2nd highest. No ,every rung is important. G-d created the world the way t is for a reason. There are 72 powers, as revealed by the highest expansion of the divine name YHVH, which equals 72. G-d crated 72 different powrs. Yes, Jews are commanded to be a nation of priests. Theyre job is to lead mankind. But the 70 other nations are not somehow inferior to them. Each one has an important purpose. What that is is whatever particular quality and virtue they have. G-d wants all of them, as much as he wants the Jews. Howevr, mankind needs to allow th 3rd temple to be built and for the Jews to begin service there. THats all the orthodox Jews want, and the secular jews could not be more hateful and disgusted with these people. They know what the temple being rebuilt means for reality. And how peoples spiritual attitudes will shift from materialistic to more spiritual focusd. That upsets their monopoly on the hearts of men.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So, Einstein, string theorists, are dealing with a deeper level of reality, they still cant contradict what Newton established.

Not only can they, they already did.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

So, Einstein, string theorists, are dealing with a deeper level of reality, they still cant contradict what Newton established.

Not only can they, they already did.

And me i saying "i love you" contradicts the fact that a hormonal change occured, and yet i still say it. This is because the reality of whats occuring only really relates to the biological, and not the spiritual matter. Just like Newtons laws of motion relate to the experiential level of reality while relativity/quantum mechanics deals with the abstract 'spiritual' workings of physical reality.

A unified theory has to uphold the phenomena registered and established by newtonian law, relativity and quantum mechanics. Thats the the task of string theorists. I have no idea how it works mathematically, but i do understand philosophically the issues they have to resolve. And Not just that, quantum mechanics/relativity/newtons laws of motion, also have to be reconcilced with the workings of the unconscious/conscious mind. Basically all registed phenomena, at every level - both external and internal, have to be reconciled.

CG Jung and Wolfgang paulie began this task almost 80 years ago. Though it appears they were well ahead of their time.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by dontreally]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind checking out some of these mystery schools, I just wouldnt know were to go out here in the cornfields of Iowa. Thankfully every small town out here has a Masonic Lodge.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
When reading this stuff, you should always go straight to the source. Obviously these organizations get tainted by the wrong people. To me, Israel Regardie represents the original GD tradition like Blavatsky represents the original Theosophy. I don't care much for the cults themselves and it's sad how the teachings get lost due to some egoistic wars.

But, IMO, time has kind of passed these schools in a way, and things are now revealing in more absolute form. Magic is - in a way - self suggestion. A mental state, not really real.

One thing I think "magic" teaches.. is about yourself. What do you really need? Do you really need to mess with these enochian entities etc. and ITWC mess up your mind completely?

In the modern age, most of us never need this stuff. And yet, it'll still be there. Magic and metaphysics have a goal. Be it "illumination", final peace of mind.. however you want to call it. It may be constructed many ways, but many of the techniques lead to same results.

Hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

So, how do I go about joining the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn? The one that was originally founded by Freemasons, that is. Since I am a Master Mason, I would much rather join this GD Order over a different one. What are your guys' thoughts on which GD Order to join, etc (and why)?

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
What is this? Is this a branch of the Illuminati? If so, why are they openly accepting applications?

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

www.golden-dawn.com...

Main page:

www.golden-dawn.com...

Notice the All Seeing Eye of Horus at the top of the home page.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join