It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

base A the base on mars!!!! and now b and c

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i found this information on a website about a base on mars called BASE A tell me what u think of it

Function :

Strategy (i.e. what must be achieved)

Resources :

400 Extraterrestials
3000 Hybrids
500 Humans

Activity :

Main task consists of collecting information in order to have a complete overview of the situation on planet Earth. In addition, programs and projects are defined, reviewed and changed as needed, and are communicated in the form of orders to other bases on Mars and the Moon.

The humans are doing information analysis and evaluation, because the extra terrestials are not very good at it.

Interplanetary and intergalactic communication is largely done by controlled telepathic means.

Computers and conference rooms aid in individual and well synchronized team-work. There are also facilities for relaxation.

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by MUDDYFOX]

[Edited on 3-12-2003 by MUDDYFOX]

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MUDDYFOX
i found this information on a website about a base on mars called BASE A tell me what u think of it

It should be interesting if you was posting the link.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
heres a link clink on the gray yellow pages or something like that www.teegeeack.com...

who

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Cool theory, would be nice if MGS found this and sent back pics we could all see. Or one of those 2 robots they are dropping on the planet this winter.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yeah saw this stuff a few years back. Kinda staggered me at the time. I think that to a degree it is correct but even if the info when posted was 100% (and that is being generous), then those figures do not reflect current reality.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Source 1 once told me that there is a base on the moon (source one is a relative of mine who's identity I want to remain secret because of hassels they have had in the past).

S1 (source 1) told be that one of his friend's disappeared for awhile then came back and told him that he was assigned to a base on the moon for awhile. He said that the function of the base was secret, but that it was involved with extraterrestrials. No specifics were given.

GEX

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I do believe that there are aliens, and that there are alien bases all over the world, and of course moon and mars. But no one knows where they are, and what they do there.

Anyone can write a story. Without hard evidence its still a story.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   
But whos to say these bases are alien!

There have been many storys of NWO ect

Using such things as the moon and mars as bases..

i have even heard this is why we have never traveled

back to the moon!! Just something to think about!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I NEVER SAID THAT these bases were by aliens thats just the info i got i have other information bout base b and c as well on mars ill post it soon

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Interplanetary and intergalactic communication is largely done by controlled telepathic means.

This is actually the most interesting tidbit...

This aspect isn't really that well known, even to most UFOlogists...but there have been numerous military personel who have come forward as being part of this aspect of the program...(the communications end of it)...using coded telepathic transmissions, interpreted by humans/hybrids...that were abducted/impanted as children/embryos....

May be more factual than it looks initially....

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
this is the big one BASE B

Function :

Logistics (i.e. what means are available)

Resources :

30 Extraterrestials
370 Hybrids
110 Humans
20 Spaceships for local traffic between Mars and Earth

Activity :

Storage (largely underground) for spare parts as well as shelter for several big intergalactic spaceships to protect these against harsh Martial elements (storms that even blow pieces of rock along; hence the numerous debris of stone that you see on published pictures of Martian landscapes).

Spare parts are frequently transported to Earth, so there is quite some traffic between Mars and Earth.

Protein based food (such as meat [animals]) as well as carbonhydrate based food (such as vegetables) is cultivated in green-houses. Yet much of the food supplies is imported from planet Earth.

Premises for body care and mind care (such as reprogramming or implanting the fellows in a way as to make sure they do certain missions) are focused on maintaing efficiency of all workers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BASE C

Function :

Tactics (i.e. who does what when where how)

Resources :

370 Extraterrestials
320 Hybrids (60 Hybrid pilots)
80 Humans

Activity :

The project tasks (detail work scheduling & resource assignment) that are derived from the strategic plans (BASE A) are put into the minds of the fellows as to make sure that they execute the work exactly as scheduled. Media (such as voice, documents, etc.) communication is done through their network system.

Sometimes instructions to fellows on Earth or on the Moon are given in person rather than by remote messaging.

No Humans are allowed to serve as pilots, possibly because of their tendency to escape.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Gazrok,

you have said a significant thing here.

maybe the interest that certain aliens have with certain humans is to do with the fact that these people have tendencies to interact with positive aliens and even higher spirit realms.

they are desparate to ensure success of their invasion and takeover plans and are trying to intercept communications of the other side.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
what is the other side

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I've always been thinking about these kinds of things, like bases on Mars. We don't even know the bases exist, so lets not believe they do. I also think that Mars would be uninhabitable, based on the giant storms that occur there constantly. But... who knows... it might be a NWO outpost, an alien base, dont know...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
If it is really that secret, the government would have covered it up years ago. Like NEO said, he saw it a few years back, it would have been covered up already, if they didn't want it to get out. Actually, it sounds like a premise for a book of a sci-fi movie..off to write a new book

-wD

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I dunno, but this pic is odd-

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thats such an amazing picture.
Im not sure wether its real or not though, Link?
This may sound childish, but its not fair that our goverments can keep such things secret.
We deserve to know.
Deep

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i remeber reading somewhere that on the dark side of the moon(heh) there are bases. dont know how credible this info is. i actually dont believe it so im not going to bother looking for the link.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i saw bout moon bases as well apparently people have seen the landing lights on the moon through telescopes

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It is no secret that conceptual drawings exist of moon and mars bases... However, that doesn't make them real as far as being actually constructed....

So far, the actual evidence for their existence is scant to say the least...

Guess we'll find out when China goes there soon, huh?

new topics

top topics

join