HONEY...I NEED $22,000

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Women needed to test orgasm machine


LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Wanted: women to test new orgasm machine.

No, really. An American surgeon who has patented a device that triggers an orgasm has begun a clinical trial approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States and is looking for female volunteers

cnn.netscape.cnn.com.../ff/story/0002/20031126/140176927.htm




posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
But the problem is, if you read the further, they need to implant electrodes into your spine... that's why they haven't been getting many volunteers...

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by ktprktpr]



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
electrodes in the spine... I don't think so and I'm not even a woman, I would have to advise my better half to not even think about it..


oh yeah... not that she would though.. she has ME !
*patting self on back* *proudly leaving room*
*mumbling - yeah I get the job done, she don't need not stinking orgasm machine*



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
oh yeah... not that she would though.. she has ME !
*patting self on back* *proudly leaving room*
*mumbling - yeah I get the job done, she don't need not stinking orgasm machine*


YA.....BUT...just think of the time and effort this would save....LMAO

"When Meloy placed the electrodes into a specific spot on her spine to find nerve bundles carrying pain signals to the brain, she moaned with delight. "



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
for a good time, i can be a 20$ a night orgasm machine



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Venus,

who wants to save time...

getting there is most of the fun ! Besides, If we're not saving time getting her there, then I can't be known as a 3 mintute man..



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
for a good time, i can be a 20$ a night orgasm machine



You SLUT !!!! Somehow I think you'd do it for free



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Venus,

who wants to save time...

getting there is most of the fun ! Besides, If we're not saving time getting her there, then I can't be known as a 3 mintute man..


I figure life is short enough as it is..............see this way you can be finished in 5 minutes and have the rest of the day to play on ATS



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
VENUS



for you have shown me the way !!!



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
How come they can't make those for men?



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
VENUS



for you have shown me the way !!!



F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
someone recognizes me for the GODDESS I really am



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
How come they can't make those for men?


They did......it's called a WOMAN



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I wish they could make "one" that would put her in the mood more often..

you know like 2-3 times a day...



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I wish they could make "one" that would put her in the mood more often..

you know like 2-3 times a day...


They already did that too....it's called DIAMONDS
(WARNING: This item must be replenished every 4-6 months to be effective)



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
my gal isn't a diamond gal...

gold works and most of the time, just me paying a compliment or doing little nice things....

But I like the way you think Venus !



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
But I like the way you think Venus !


Thanks.....but that'll change once you get to know me
Huh, Colonel?



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 02:47 PM
link   
nahhh Venus, I try to like everyone...

and I am one, who can agree to disagree and move on !



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I too have been looking for female volunteers to receive orgasms...and I'm not even requiring electrodes in the spine!!!


kidding....



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Oddly enough, I too have been looking for female volunteers to receive orgasms...and I'm not even requiring electrodes in the spine!!!


kidding....


I am sorry to have to inform you that THOSE DAYS ARE OVER BUDDY:bash: You got your volunteer! Now BEHAVE and enjoy the rest of your BIRTHDAY



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
is today your Birthday g-rock ?

if so HAPPY BIRTHDAY

I'll do a little dance for you..




new topics
top topics
 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join