It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SPORTZTAWK FANTASY BASEBALL 2005 IS HERE !!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ok guys we have ourselves a league...i opted for a live draft on march 13 at 1pm pacific timem that would be 4 pm on the east coast...the reason i went for the live draft is that the vote from the other thread was tied and a couple of people, while voting for a computer draft, said that they preffered a live draft...even if you can't make the live draft you can pre rank your players so the computer will make the picks in the order you have your players ranked.....

look for u2u to go out to anyone who is interested by this weekend, if i miss ya i'm sorry, let me know and i will get the info out to you right away,
if anyone is interested in doing a computer draft league let me know, i always play in several leagues each year and if enough people want a computer draft league there is no reason why we can't get one of those up and going as well....
some of the league settings i can tweak before the draft so if there is something that you would like to see, or would like changed post it and we will go with what the majority wants to see

HAVE FUN AND GOOD LUCK :party-smiley-018:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
u2u's have been sent to those who have said they want to play so far, here is a link to the game, our free league is below all the "pay to play" options they have up there, still lots of time and room for anyone who wants to join in

baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
did anyone get the u2u?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
did anyone get the u2u?

I did and am all signed up. the pre ranking of the players that yahoo provides looks pretty good to me, just in case i can't make the live draft.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I did, I'll sign up here in a couple days...

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
glad you guys got yours...if anyone who posted an interest in joining didn't get a u2u let me know...anyone who wants in on the game just drop me a note and i will be glad to get you the info

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I got my u2u. Thanks again for setting this all up for us tj.

I'm glad we're doing a live draft, I thought that might get outvoted. I hope everyone can make it.

TRD

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Toejam send me that u2u again i deleted it by mistake.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
you should have your u2u TRD

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I got my u2u. Should be a great league.

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
glad to have you on board, hope you have fun with the league

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
not many teams signed up yet, c'mon guys get in on the upcoming season

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
here's a thought, we should become Facist and make it a requirement of joining Sportz that you must participate in at least one fantasy league a year, to get a better appreciation for sports in general.

TRD

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I signed up, i guess people are taking their time.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
here's a thought, we should become Facist and make it a requirement of joining Sportz that you must participate in at least one fantasy league a year, to get a better appreciation for sports in general.

I'm in two and plan to be a part of all football fantasy leagues and the next basketball league when it comes around.

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Austin

Originally posted by aegis fang

I'm in two and plan to be a part of all football fantasy leagues and the next basketball league when it comes around.

good job, now you will not be put to death. if only all the other members would follow your lead.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I just realized I never got the U2U... If you could, send it please.

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I finally joined in...I was getting frightened that aegis was gonna come for me in my sleep...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
we are up to 8 teams now, not bad for starters....anyone have any thoughts on the new stat catagories i threw in this year? i added some fielding stats and a hold stat for the relief pitchers, i thought that would open the door to use set up men if so desired...

posted on Feb, 22 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
here's a thought, perhaps total bases for the batters. i like that you added errors and assists and fielding percent and got rid of the the games played. the holds for the pitchers is good it will make it plausible for us to use some of middle inning relief that you could never use before. Also maybe total bases allowed would be good for the pitchers, then the ones that hold base stealers real well will get a little something and also for the ones that might get hit alot but limit it to singles. But it looks good to me, good work TJ.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join