It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: SPORTZTAWK FANTASY BASEBALL 2005 IS HERE !!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
At the risk of souhnding annoying, I have found that the larger fantasy leagues (16 + players) are more annoying. Just an observation, but you saw what happened with the football league...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
that is one reason that i put so many stats into the league, in the football league there were very few quality players left because there were so many teamsm i thought that by putting in some fielding stats if we had a big league, and people had injuries they could go after some good fielders or middle relievers and still have players who would contribute to the teams success

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
good thinking. Not that it'll help me, as I'm not that big of a baseball fan, the only good fielder I know of is Cecil...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
oh gibbsy...that's bad :angry-smiley-034: with a little research which will be readily available the good fielders should be easy to spot among the free agents

TRD

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Gibbs... :angry-smiley-034:

Thats the whole idea of being a fantasy manager, research your players and once in awhile unearth that gem. You can't expect it all to be handed on a plate to you..

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ah guys, it wasnt' that bad...

I just won't have time to reasearch baseball crap, I'llk take whatever the computer gives me...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
good thinking. Not that it'll help me, as I'm not that big of a baseball fan, the only good fielder I know of is Cecil...

that is the post that i meant was bad,

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
which part, not beinginto baseball, or the pun?

TRD

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Who is cecil?

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
he was a baseball player ceveral years ago, cecil fielder...

stats link

[Edited on 2/27/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the pun of course

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Ah man, but it wasn't that bad..

I was actually quite proud of myself for that one, with my head feeling the way it is...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
less than 11 days to go till the fantasy baseball draft...there is still lots of room for anyone who wants to get in the game, if you already have your team i hope you are dtudying up for the big day

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Who is cecil?

Cecil Fielder, i don't know much about him or what sport if any he played but he's famous.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
I'm not that big of a baseball fan, the only good fielder I know of is Cecil...

I think the bad part is the fact that Cecil Fielder was actually an awful fielder.

Does he look like a fielder to you?

[Edited on 3-3-2005 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
just picked up the latest copy of the 'BASEBALL PROSPECTUS" and have been poring over the numbers, calculating odds, and consulting the stars for the upcoming season, hope everyone else is preparing for the draft a week from sunday, there is still room for anyone who wants a team, but time is running out......

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm preparing, the computer can make some good picks, right?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   
i got my little brother to join up finally, he's Jomper69 on here and his baseball team is stitevoli, it took me a while to figure out what the name of his team means but i eventually got it. so welcome aboard little brother.

TRD

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Welcome aboard... Aegis's Bro!!

Has everyone signed up you sent u2u's to toejam?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i believe so, we have a 12 team league so far, thedraft is set for a week from sunday we have both the time and room for anyone else who wants to play

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join