It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fantasy: TO ALL FANTASY OWNERS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by aegis fang
Don't sweat it Ben, you're doing a great job. Most of us are just happy to get to play without shelling out 40 bucks to come in last. too me Fantasy leagues make the games more exciting to sit down and watch a game that i wouldn't normally watch since i don't really like the teams, but with Fantasy leagues i can enjoy a game i wouldn't normally watch. again thanks for letting us play.

I second this, man. Thanks!

Next season, have a way to run the league through sportz, thenya won't have to pay

Ben

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I will try to work on that man. Its giong to be a tee wee bit harder

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
So how do we go about trading? I've got a pile of DT/DE's and no TE.

Ben

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well everboyd has DE/DT so its no good in keeping them cause nobody is going to want them your best bet is to drop them, look for somebody on waivers as well. And try your best to trade. I dont have a te that is good i have dallas clark who is injurie.d

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You click on someone else's team and at the top you will find propose trade. Click on that and pick who you want to propose.

Hey no one is gonna take DT/DE's for a TE lol!!!!

I have 2 TE's i'm willing to trade, if you want Todd Heap who is one of the top TE's i want a decent player in return...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What does the red "D" and "P" mean next to the players names? Couldn't figure that one out.

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
If you hold the mouse over them some writing shows. It shows updates on the players if they are questionable or prob for the next game and stuff...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Cool, thanks.

Ben

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
its a nice little touch that they have. i gues.s lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i would like to add my thanks to Ben and TRD for getting this up and straightened out for us, hard for me to believe that espn would screw up a draft like they did but i am sure that it will all work out, i do have one question, my linebacker chad brown broke his leg yesterday and will be out for 8 weeks, how do i put him on the ir, will they get around to adding this into the active-bench window?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If anyone missed out, you can have my team. I dont know what happened but my team has totally changed without me touching it and all the transactions I tried to make were cancelled.

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
You click on where it says active and if they have updated his status then IR will show and you can put him on there.

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican
If anyone missed out, you can have my team. I dont know what happened but my team has totally changed without me touching it and all the transactions I tried to make were cancelled.

How can it have changed? I just took a look and your players are the same as i wrote down everyones team....

It says you did these transactions :

Aug 24
4:04 AM Jersey Boyz44
Boyz44 dropped Jeremiah Trotter, Phi to Waivers
Boyz44 added Jay Fiedler, Mia from Waivers to Bench

Aug 24
4:04 AM Jersey Boyz44
Boyz44 dropped Josh McCown, Ari to Waivers
Boyz44 added Larry Johnson, KC from Waivers to Bench

Jersey Boyz44
Boyz44 added Jim Mora, Atl from Waivers to Bench

As for the transactions all mine were cancelled aswell due to the fact that some else had a lower waiver order than me and got them first. I missed out on all the players i tried to pick up off waivers as i was no 20 on the waiver order..

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
How can it have changed?

Boyz44 dropped Kris Jenkins, Car to Waivers
Boyz44 dropped Grant Wistrom, Sea to Waivers
Boyz44 dropped Russell Davis, Ari to Waivers
Boyz44 dropped Bryant Young, SF to Waivers
Boyz44 dropped Dexter Coakley, Dal to Waivers

Processed
By LM: Benjamin Irvine

I didn't drop any of these players, Ben did.

Ben

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
what the hell is going on now. I didnt do anything. UGH

The only thing i did was when i was going through teams to add players from the bills and from the x's i went to each roster and added people thats all that i did.

[Edited on 8/24/2004 by Ben]

Ben

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Im sorry to all that have problems with this, and if somebody was dropped that un-intentional or anything or if you dropped him by accident let me know and i will fix it. Im doing by best here guys.

TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
what the hell is going on now. I didnt do anything. UGH

The only thing i did was when i was going through teams to add players from the bills and from the x's i went to each roster and added people thats all that i did.

[Edited on 8/24/2004 by Ben]

Best ya start with putting back PA's players he listed that was dropped for some reason. Remember though you only got 8 bench players you can have.

------------------------------------------------------

Man we had none of these problems last year but it looks to have settled down now.

Seriously i can't see why people are complaining about the players they have. You should have been at the live draft or pre-ranked your players. What you have to remember is there is 20 teams and after 4 rounds the 80 top players have gone so that doesn't leave that many decent players. IMO i think everyone has 4 decent players in there team, maybe more.

It may not be all the players you wanted but as i said 20 players getting picked each round and you will see the ones you wanted drop off the list very quickly. I think it makes it more interesting as this is where the real hardcore fantasy players and NFL fans will come into play. As there will be plenty of rookies and players who never fulfilled last season that the likes of me and some others wouldn't know about. So i think these people will have an advantage in picking up players that others wouldn't and them doing good.

As for the live draft i was there and got in my first pick, after that it went completly screwy on me and to be honest i got well screwed over. It was drafting me defensive players in the second and third round. So i could have had a couple of better players if it had worked. If we did the draft again which i think is a complete waste of time people would still only get the same amount of decent players.

[Edited on 25/8/04 by TRD]

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yea i think everybody is on the same level. its all about sleepres now and injuries.

PA- i did my best with adding your players back but i couldnt add two of them. Sorry about that as well.

Ben

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i got an email back from ESPN sayig:

Benjamin,

Thank you for contacting the League Office.

The are no known system problems for League Manager. Also, we verified
your account and everything appears to be in good order. If you
experienced a problem during the live draft it was due to one of the
following:

1) You did not have Flash 7 downloaded on your computer
2) Your internet connection was too slow or failed
3) Your equipment malfunctioned

We apologize that your draft did not turn out the way you wanted. Have a
great season!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>