It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

big black dogs with glowing red eyes appear b4 danger and protect ppl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
big black dogs with glowing red eyes appear b4 danger and protect ppl from that danger, they are like phantoms appear and dissapear.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ive heard of these creatures. Are they out of Prisoner of Azkaban or The Goblet of Fire? lol.

I think there the dogs your talking about. I cant remember their names. If you google search you'll probebly find something. Im cant be arsed at the minute.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
big black dogs with glowing red eyes appear b4 danger and protect ppl from that danger, they are like phantoms appear and dissapear.

Have you ever seen these dogs before? If not, where is your evidence that this actually occurs? Or are you just assuming that it does? I have been in danger before. No big black dog came to help me. Has anyone in here had a big black dog come save them...that was paranormal???

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Guardian angels....or Guardian Animals? this should be in spiritualism i think.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The Dog guardian usually sits on another dimension below the person, in the kundalini area. Here's one caught on camera.

www.ghoststudy.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
heres a link i found on them:

www2.prestel.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Makes me think of The Omen.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
These dogs do not seem to be every man's best friend.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The Dog guardian usually sits on another dimension below the person, in the kundalini area. Here's one caught on camera.

www.ghoststudy.com...

lol, that is a fake, its easy to create that effect without even a computer.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Truck drivers, that have driven for exceedingly long hours, have seen what is termed by them as: "Black Dog".....or "seeing the Black Dog".

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec

www.ghoststudy.com...

wow, thats a pretty good picture

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Are you sure its not the mothmen? BTW- anyone want to see a really creepy movie with Richard Gere (not just because he's in it either) you should definantly check out the mothman prophesies.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
That picture could easily have been photoshopped.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
the mothman prophecies is awesome...

If you have not seen it, do so !!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiergraf
That picture could easily have been photoshopped.

Wow, that's just great.
We have come so far that almost ANYTHING can have easily been photoshopped, so how then do we provide proof for anything anymore?

If everything can be faked.... how then can we believe anything?

Makes you wonder hmm?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I Witnessed this thing around the age of 11 or 12 - minnesota - nice fall night - clear sky - For dinner was Salisbury steaks - my neighbor came my door and informed me that there was a big black dog standing in our backyard - i grabbed my fork and we went out the front door and walked around the side of the house to investigate - approaching the back yard still on teh side of the house you could clearly view a massive Black dog (on all fours) with red eyes - mangy fur coat it appeared grizzeld on the edge of the woods that lie behind the house in a haystack - we observed the thing momentarly and wussed out - never have seen this again however i will never forget it - i did occur an accident where i fell and doctors said i should have been dead from shortly after that occurance - perhaps the myths are true- mabey not but i know that i seen a black dog with the red eyes - thing was huge - true story do not disregard the truth that is devolution - you must embrace the darkness therefore you can find the light with out fearing evil...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by blobby

ok -- can you provide any case study evidence to support your claim ?

i personally have never heard this [ outside stated works of fiction ] if these dogs suddenly appear to ` protect from danger `

where are the stacks of reports from military personel , members of the emergency services [ police , fire/rescue , paramedic ] who face dangers on a regular basis

on 9/11 thousands of people faced overwhelming danger - is there a single cited case of these black dogs apperaing to save them ?

during the indian ocean tsunami - millions faced massive danger - yet not a single black dog reported , why not ??

in the USA alone during 2006 there were 272,350 incidents of sexual assault - did any black dogs appear to save the victim ?

unless case files from the categories i list above that credits a mysterious black dog with saving them from " danger " are presented

i am afraid i am inclined to relegate these ` black dogs ` to fiction

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Its called a Shuck. They're pretty common in English ghost lore, as far as I've ever read. The Paranormal Database has a lot of accounts of such creatures.

new topics

top topics

join