It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Are You A Wrestling Fan...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Are you a wrestling fan that wants to have intelegent conversations with othre fans? If so then please join the newly created **************. We're lookin for new members so please join. Thank You.

NO SPAM !

[Edited on 2-16-2005 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i'm a wrestling fan, but not "profesional" wrestlling. I was a wrestler in high school, and a good one at that. I think that WWE has given wrestling a bad name, with all the almost naked women and unbelievable "moves" that they do. but i'd be happy to join your discussion just send me a U2U with the address and times that you have your chat.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hey aegis, did you wrestle in college?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Hey aegis, did you wrestle in college?

No my college career wasn't long enough to participate in any sports. but i go to all the wrestling meets from my old high school stilll. It's a great sport, probably the best test of man vs. man. One on one, no team to bail you out not the sham that WWE has turned it into.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I never wrestled, but it's huge in my high school, and in most of central and eastern Pennsylvania. My cousin's kid is wrestling varsity now, the coach was a year behind me in school, he won the '96 heavywieght title at the NCAAs.

As for the WWE, I don't watch it, but I don't mind the babes that TRD posts, either...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I know you meant "intelligent" conversation, Viper!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
my next door neighbour, there son is a wrestler, i aint sure if he still does it, but he did.

and another guy near me too, he wrestled at some sort of capactiy

top topics

join