It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Sable's popularity taking a nosedive.

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
After being well liked upon her return to WWE, Sable's popularity is once again sinking backstage. Sable was hated backstage during her previous run with WWE. One of the reasons people have turned against Sable is due to the fact that she was so outwardly attracted to Brock Lesnar even though he was in a relationship with the mother of his child at the time.

Ben

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a bit to flirty eh? She doesnt have a man in her life

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben

i thought it was marc mero (johnny b. bad - wcw)?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kursk

Originally posted by Ben

i thought it was marc mero (johnny b. bad - wcw)?

if im not mistaken back when they were both in the wwe they had a falling through because of her popularity vs his and they have been apart since. I honestly dont think shes really THAT hot anyway. I know this will get ppl steamed haha but i dont think she ugly or anything just nothing that special.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well i'm not surprised she is ugly as sin.lol!

TRD

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Sable returned over the weekend in what was billed as a Tiny Teddy Contest. She is expected to appear on WWE television in the coming weeks.

TRD

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Although Sable did have surgery to repair a breast implant leak several weeks ago, she has fully recovered. Thus, rumors have been going around as to why she has not appeared on WWE TV.

The logical belief is that nothing is available for her creatively, however, word is going around that Brock Lesnar, her boyfriend, wants her to spend time with him and not at WWE shows.

TRD

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
As of this week Sable will be back on the road full-time for WWE. Sable is still in a relationship with Brock Lesnar, though right now they are working through it from a distance apart. There had been a lot of speculation amongst her peers that she was just with Lesnar as sort of a "power grab," but the fact that they are still together and working through a long-distance relationship disproves said unfair speculation.

Ben

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
who wouldnt want to be married to her?

Good to see that they are happy and such, i wonder what kindof role she will play in now with the WWE

top topics

join