It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tennis: Sexy goddess Mary Pierce

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hows she getting on Pierce?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
She has defeated Ana Ivanovic 6-1 & 6-4 in the third round of single!!
:bounce:

Also, she has defeated British partner David Sherwood & Elena Baltacha 6-3 & 6-4 with her Indian partner Mahesh Bupathi to got the first victory at the mixed doubles since U.S. Open 1999!!

Well done!! Mary Pierce!! :bounce:

I wish you can defeat Italian Flavia Pennetta in the fourth round of single to revenge the quarter final of the single at Hyderabad Open 2003 & you can defeat Zimbabwe partner Byron & Cara Black with Mahesh Bupathi in the second ruond of mixed doubles tomorrow!!
:cool2:

TRD

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I watched a little bit of the match and she is looking good!!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
In Wimbledon 2005:

She has defeated Flavia Pennetta 6-3 & 6-1 in the fourth round of single to revenge the quarter final of the single at Hyderabad Open 2003!!

Also, she has defeated Byron & Cara Black 6-3 & 6-4 with Mahesh Bupathi in the second round of mixed doubles!!

I wish you can defeat Venus Williams in the quarter final of single tonight!!

Also, I wish you can defeat Argentine Martin Garcia & Italian Mara Santangelo with Mahesh Bupathi in the third round of mixed doubles tonight!!

[Edited on 12/7/2005 by PierceCheng]

TRD

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Good luck Mary, i hope she wins... She is capable of beating Venus, who isn't exactly playing her best tennis but it should be a great match all the same!

TRD

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Venus Williams withstood a second set fightback to beat Mary Pierce 6-0 7-6 and reach her fifth Wimbledon semi-final overnight. French 12th seed Pierce has enjoyed a renaissance this year but the 30-year-old was submerged in the first set by her US opponent's weighty serve and accurate groundstrokes.

LINK

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Since Venus Williams has defeated Mary Pierce after, she has defeated Russian Maria Sharapova (she is title holder because she has won last year) 7-6 & 6-1 in the semi final, finally she has defeated her compatriot Lindsay Davenport 4-6, 7-6, 9-7 to got the champion.

In mixed doubles (with her Indian partner Mahesh Bhupathi), they have defeated Argentine Martin Garcia & Italian Mara Santangelo 6-3 & 7-6 in the third round; also they have defeated Belgian pair Kim Clijsters & Oliver Rochus 6-1 & 7-5 in the quarter final; then they have defeated Swedish Jonas Bjorkman & American Lisa Raymond 7-5 & 6-1 in the semi final; finally they have defeated Australian Paul Hanley & Ukrainian Tatiana Perebiynis 6-3 & 6-4 to got the champion.

This champion is the first title of mixed doubles for her, also this champion is the second round for Mahesh Bhupathi in this tournament since three years ago (he has partnered Russian Elena Likhovtseva). :bounce:

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
She has played the first round with Nathalie Dechy, Virginie Razzano (replaced to Tatiana Golovin because she has an injury) and Amelie Mauresmo (she didn't know repents for she has withdrew in the semi final to final in this tournament last year) from 23rd to 24th April 2005. They have defeated Austria 4-1 to advance the semi final (their next opponets are Spain), but she hasn't played this match with Amelie Mauresmo because they have an injury.

In the semi final, they have defeated Spain 3-1 (but Virginie Razzano has injury, so she was replaced by Severine Beltrame) at 9th to 10th July 2005. She has defeated Nuria Llagostera Vives twice set 6-4 in the second match to revenge the second round of single at Family Circle Cup 2005 and got the first victory in this year of this tournament!!

Their final opponents are Russia, their will plays in the main court of Roland Garros at their country!!

Good luck, Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can assist your country to recapture the champion of this tournament!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:39 AM
link   
She is playing this tournament from 30th July to 7th August 2005!!

Because she is 6th seed, so she will starts to play in the second round!! Her first opponent is German Anna-Lena Groenefeld!!

Also, she is playing doubles with her compatriot Marion Bartoli!!

They have defeated Argentine Maria Emelia Salerni & Venezuelan Maria Vento-Kabchi 6-0, 6-7, 6-2 in the first round!!

Good luck, Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can get the best score in this week!!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 03:55 AM
link   
She has defeated Anna-Lena Groenefeld twice set 6-1 to got the first victory since Wimbledon 2005!!

Also, she has defeated American Lisa Raymond & Australian Samantha Stosur 7-6 & 7-4 in the second round of doubles with her compatriot Marion Bartoli!!

Well done!! Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can defeat your compatriot Nathalie Dechy in the third round of single tomorrow!!

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 05:46 AM
link   
In single, she has defeated her compatriot Nathalie Dechy 7-5 & 6-3 in the third round; and then she has defeated Swiss Patty Schnyder 6-4 & 6-3 in the quarter final; also she has defeated Chinese Peng Shuai twice set 6-2 in the semi final; finally she has defeated Japanese Sugiyama Ai 6-0 & 6-3 in the final!!

She has got this title since Ordina Open 2004 & the first title for the hard court season in USA/Canada at her career, also she has revenged the lost at the following tournament:

• The first round of The Hastings Direct International Championships (Eastbourne) 2002
  • The first round of Telecom Italia Masters Roma (Rome) 2004

In doubles, she has lost to Sugiyama Ai & her Slovakian partner Daniela Hantuchova 4-6, 6-4, 2-6 with Marion Bartoli in the quarter final......

And then they have defeated Zimbabwean Cara Black (she has won the champion of doubles at Wimbledon 2005 with her South African partner Liezel Huber) & Australian Rennae Stubbs 6-7, 6-4, 6-3 in the semi final; finally they have lost to Spanish pair Conchita Martinez & Virginia Ruano Pascual 7-6, 1-6, 5-7 to got the runner-up.

What do you think?

[Edited on 30/8/2005 by PierceCheng]

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
She will plays this tournament from 29th August to 11th September 2005!!

She is the 12th seed!!

Her first opponent is Italian Mara Santangelo!!

Good luck, Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can plays well in this week!!

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
She defeated Mara Santangelo 6-2 & 6-4 in the first round of singles!!

I wish you can defeat Slovenian Katarina Srebonik in the second round of singles tomorrow!!

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
She defeated Katarina Srebonik 6-3 & 6-2 in second round of singles!!

I wish you can defeat Serbian & Montenegro player Jelena Jankovic in third round of single tomorrow!!

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She defeated Jelena Jankovic to advance fourth round of singles because she won the first set 6-3, her opponent was withdraw when she was leading 3-0 in the second set. :smug:

Her next opponent is Belgian Juju (Justine Henin-Hardenne).

Good luck, Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can plays well and defeat Juju tonight!!

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She defeated Justine Henin-Hardenne 6-3 & 3-4 in fourth round of singles!!

WELL DONE!! MARY PIERCE!!

YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST VICTORY!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!! :bounce:

I wish you can defeat your compatriot Amelie Mauresmo in quarter final of singles tonight!!

[Edited on 27/9/2005 by PierceCheng]

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Unfortunately, she fell in the finals. But, still a good sowing for Ms. Pierce!

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
She has played against Russia in this tournament with her teammate Amelie Mauresmo, Nathalie Dechy & Tatiana Golovin from 17th to 18th September 2005.

In first round, she lost to Elena Dementieva 6-7, 6-2, 1-6......

In fourth round, she defeated Anastasia Myskina 4-6, 6-4, 6-2!!

But she can't assist her country to recapture the champiion trophy because she lost to Elena Dementieva & Dinara Safina 4-6, 6-1, 3-6 with Amelie Mauresmo......

I think they will not plays this tournament next year......

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 11:12 PM
link   
She is playing this tournament from 8th to 16th October 2005!!

She is playing single section only!!

Because she is 5th seed, so she will plays in second round directly!!

She has just defeted Italian Flavia Pennetta 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 to got the first victory since the final of FED Cup 2005 & the first victory in this tournament at seven years ago!!

Well done!! Mary Pierce!!

I wish you can defeat Russian Lena L (Elena Likhovtseva) in quarter final tonight!!

[Edited on 24/10/2005 by PierceCheng]

posted on Oct, 24 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Now I post the result for her in this tournament:

In quarter final, she defeated Russian Lena L 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 when she was leaded by 2-6 in tie-break at third set!!

Then, she defeated another Russian & Marat Safin's sister Dinara Safina 7-6 & 6-3!! I have saw this match with live video!!
:

Finally she defeated Flavia Pennetta's Italian compatriot Francesca Schiavone 6-4 & 6-3 to got the champion trophy since seven years ago!!

[SIZE=6]Mary Pierce, congratulations!! :bounce: [/SIZE]

[Edited on 31/12/2005 by PierceCheng]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join