It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Darko leaving!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
does ne one have ne other info about Darko wanting to leave the pistons??

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything about this before, but I've been busy lately, what is the scooop?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
He says that "he doesnt get enof playing time, and that it that dont change then he like is going to quit" noticed in yetsterdays game, he played, but in my opion, comeing from a true pistons girl, he dont do much for the team! but thats in my opinion, but dont get me wrong , he chould be an exalent playa when he grows older, but they will all cross that brigde when they get to it...... but i hope he stays, just for the furture of the pistons... I go to almost all there games at da palace, and most games i go to everyone cheers..DARKO DARKO! and idk how he chould turn away from that but then again, he is just 18 and doesnt know what to do with life

~Jme~

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ah, I hadn't heard any of that. I wonder why they picked him so early if they don't want to play him, now in his second season?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Yea, and Pistons coach Larry Brown quoted " Sometimes darko even gets into fowl trouble before the game while they are just shooting " lol

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hah! maybe they wasted the pick, eh?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Hah! maybe they wasted the pick, eh?

U think.....

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i'm not really sure if it was larry brown's idea to draft him, but it really doesn't seem that he likes him at all. it seems so logical that he would be playing, but then they picked up rasheed and poor darko gets no playing time. do you think that maybe rasheed just played better than they expected and so they're waiting for him to slide before they let darko get in? darko hasn't looked good in practice, and i just think they made a mistake and he isn't panning out. they should trade him before everyone else realizes he isn't as good as everyone thought.

top topics

join