It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: Lakers vs. T'Wolves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon:

Give some credit to Laker's veteran guard Brian Shaw; there has been stretches during the regular season when the 36 year old plays maybe 15 minutes in one month yet he held Hudson to no points when he guarded him late in the game. He also had a few key buckets. I think that Shaw was key in the Laker's comeback.

Yeah he's also hit some big, clutch shots for the Lakers over the years. I thought he had a huge momentum turning three at the end of the 3rd Quarter yesterday.

That reminded me of that huge three he hit at the end of the 3rd Quarter of Game 7 of the 2000 Western Conference Finals against Portland when the Blazers were up 15 and looked at the tip of putting the Lakers away.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well, thats it for Rick Fox; I just saw on TV that he suffered a torn ligament in ihs foot and will miss the rest of the playoffs

that is a HUGE loss. I am betting on the Lakers starting either Devean George or Brian Shaw tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 28 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cannon
well, thats it for Rick Fox; I just saw on TV that he suffered a torn ligament in ihs foot and will miss the rest of the playoffs

that is a HUGE loss. I am betting on the Lakers starting either Devean George or Brian Shaw tomorrow.

HAHAHA.....HUGE LOSS???? thats nothing, kobe or shaq is a "huge loss" fox is a wannabe baller.

Ben

posted on Apr, 29 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Lakers are going to have a hard time stopping the T-Wolves tonight Hudson and KG are playing amazing and the Lakers always have problems stopping the PG's and PF's should be fun to see if the T-Wolves can put the Lakers on the ropes.

Ben

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The Lakers put a hurting on the Wolves last night winning by 30 points. The first half of this game was a very close contest but once the second half started Kobe just took over the game. Kobe had 32 points, total and he had only 9 in the first half. In order for the Wolves to win this series they are going to need to have Wally step up he only scored 9 points and he is not creating shots for himslef. Hudson only scored 14 points and had none in the second half. KG had a solid game but he is going to need to play huge next time they play the Lakers. Hudson and Wally along with all the other players on teh Wolves team need to step it up and hit their shots.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You know the Wolves must be kicking themselves for blowing Game 4 on Sunday.

That's huge now when you look at what's happened since then.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Originally posted by Cannon

HAHAHA.....HUGE LOSS???? thats nothing, kobe or shaq is a "huge loss" fox is a wannabe baller.

trust me, he's a great defender and is shooting +50% three pointers over the last month. Devean George will step up however.

Ben

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
George will be able to replace Fox at his position. But George will only duplicate the numbers of Fox on the offensive side. Fox has the experience and is a much better defender. Also in the long run the officals will let Fox get away with more calls than George because of his years in the league.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   
What do you guys think tonight? I think the Lakers win from what I saw in the last game.

But there's one thing about the Lakers this year. They're inconsistent. Either too good like in Games 1 and 5 or too bad like in Game 2 and parts of Game 3 and Game 4. So really I don't know, heh.

Ben

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am still thinking that KG is going to lead the Wolves over the lakers in this series. KG is going to come out and dominate this game. He is going to need to dominate this game in order for the Wolves to win it. Wally needs to play well, and Hudson needs to score more points in the second half, he was held pointless. KG needs to take advantage of the mis-match defensivly he is going to have George on him and KG needs to ask for the ball every time down the court. I am looking forward to this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join