It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought about concentration camps

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Maybe these concentration camps are just that....or maybe they are working prisons for criminals once the NWO takes control. I read somewhere that once NWO takes control that there wont be anymore trial by jury. That the enforcing officers have the legal right to eliminate you if you resist arrest(this in fact if you are not being arrested for a punishable by death crime). If that were the case they would just eliminate you period. I also read that if you are forseen as a threat to society in any way shape or form that you would be sent to these working prison camps and actually work, in fields etc.....now I dont dont the truth behind all of this but both versions seem to make sense to me. I guess time will only tell. All I know is that I find it very hard to trust the goverment . I would love to hear anyone elses opinions about this. Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just remember, during WWII, the Japanesse were put into internmnet camps (concentration camps), and told it was for their own protection. If anyone ever asks you to "come to this internment camp for your own saftey", remember....

The snipers pointed their guns into the camp. Not outward.

Always remain vigilant

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Just remember, during WWII, the Japanesse were put into internmnet camps (concentration camps), and told it was for their own protection. If anyone ever asks you to "come to this internment camp for your own saftey", remember....

good point

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Has anyone ever did a Research Project on Concentration Camps? If so please provide the link, if not I think one should be done. What do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would like to see one myself. Whether or not it has been done before, that I dont know.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Maybe they are places to accumulate many peoples due to displacement by massive and unexpected future disasters due to earth changes.

Of course these changes will be used as excuse to strip all people of their rights as they are herded together in these camps for processing...

sorting and classifying and preparation for the airlift out and re-control by the alien masters in annother world?

don't worry I just made that up or did I?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
THENEO, what is it with you and "the ailen masters anyway? just curious?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think if extreme terrorist acts continue to happen.. that the gov. will start useing these camps for the perpatrators race...regardless of who they are

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   
What is it about the truth that scares people?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:35 PM
link   
THEY CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well if anyone wan'ts to get a project started on Concentration Camps, I'll be more than willing.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
are any of these camps to be known in PA? if so where?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
xtrembow,

good question,

the camps are literally everywhere.

many in Canada too.

especially old military bases,

national parks and parks,

airports,

military installations,

hell even a stadium can be made into a detention centre can't it?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i saw a movie where they made a stadium into a comcentration camp. can' remember the name. i did here talk about a camp somewhere in PA a few years ago but i forget where.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Anything large enough, like a stadium can eaisily become a concentration camp. Hell, when you think about it, for a few hours each day, at least one stadium is a concentration camp...

Maybe thats their real purpose

It is kinda scary when you do think about it though. Thousands of hapless people in a single enclosed area...that's like an invitation for the NWO, Alien Overlords, whatever to "come and get us", isn't it.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
xtrembow,

good question,

the camps are literally everywhere.

many in Canada too.

especially old military bases,

national parks and parks,

airports,

military installations,

hell even a stadium can be made into a detention centre can't it?

Maybe I dont get the context of this. Can you explain to me what these camps are, links, proof please.

Thanks,
Big Daddy Don Garlets

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Dreams, check out the Con. Camp article supplied by ATS on the opening page. I found them pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillrunner
Dreams, check out the Con. Camp article supplied by ATS on the opening page. I found them pretty interesting.

the writer does not give many specifics.they didn't even ask the guard what the facility was for (was he afraid he would be dissapeared like all of the other people he aluded to with no proof)

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I remember reading about massive camps being built in Alaska. As I recall they were supposedly Military installations, but with the barbed wire pointing IN.

I'll try to pull something up, tho this was a while ago.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
Well if anyone wan'ts to get a project started on Concentration Camps, I'll be more than willing.

as would i. i find the whole FEMA thing incredibly interesting/frightening. there's some good links out there that will give you good locations and descriptions of the camps around the US.

someone should contact Research Projects with a u2u about it... i'd be more than glad to work on michigan stuff and possibly be a team leader or something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join