It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Stuns Troops, U.S., With Iraq Trip

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yes there were a few but there will always be a few. There were more cheers.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I just watched a news program and it said that Bush was the first US president to do something like this. I hope that this was not just a stunt and he really cares. It seems like he does cares.

a look alike is easy to modify to suit his personal appearance, this proves to much for him to handle....i SERIOUSLY doubt he visited "eyeraq"

i think some1 needs to find photos of this "claimed" bush and superimpose them onto the rest of the chimps

harsh? no doubt....but just a figure of speech, nothing personal meant again your leader.

this information is for educational purposes only, i take no responsibility for it's misinterpretation/misuse.

Cyrus

on second thought, scrap what i wrote up there, no doubt this has to be him, not such a plausible theory i admit, but i just find it really hard to believe him actually doing something that reflects bwell upon him.
the lasting effect is only temporary, and i'm sure the woman he was talking to saw the famous chimp in him

story.news.yahoo.com.../031128/480/pmm10111280024

[Edited on 28-11-2003 by Cyrus]

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
He did look a bit different. His cheeks too.
Do you think this could have been double?

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
He did look a bit different. His cheeks too.
Do you think this could have been double?

nope

story.news.yahoo.com.../031128/480/pmm10111280024

compare that one with this great man....bless him

www.yoyoguy.com...

i have no clue what kind of technology surgeons may have at hand to copy his face onto some1 else, but i think the face is irrevocably h-i-m.
(u need a picture of his hands etc....to try and find the wrong dent, flaw etc...)

at any rate, i'm sure that last picture will inspire some home truth, he is your president, the leader of your great nation, the one with the delete button at hand.
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I think that the presidents need to take a few more risks like that. It shows that they are really in the game and are willing to sacrafice their own safey to get the job done.

It's not a game. It's a war, and it's real.

I would have laughed my ass off if something would have happenned while he was there.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I really hope that Dubya cares about the troops. And deep down, he probally does. And it did get troop morale up. I hate to praise Bush for anything, but this move was rather ballsy.

But lets see it for what it really is. A all too transaprent move in operation re election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join