It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Mooning Moss

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Gibbs - Let Ming see who wins first, then he will decide whether or not to speak like a human animal.

Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
does anybody actually have a picture of this

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
does anybody actually have a picture of this

[Edited on 1-12-2005 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Still can't believe all the fuss over this how the hell can it be offensive it was Moss just having a laugh with the hardcore cheeseheads i could understand the fuss if he did it for real but these people where the hell have they been living (on the moon ) lol

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think all of the fuss is this idiot's severe lack of respect for the game. It didn't offend me nor do I think it's a big deal, it's just another incident that the media has overcovered. But in the same regard, Moss needs to look up the word "class" in the dictionary and disregard the school-related meaning.

Ben

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
thanks. I dont think its that big, but his lack of respect for the game.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Fox Sports turned down Vikings owner Red McCombs' request to remove play-by-play announcer Joe Buck from Sunday's game at Philadelphia over his criticism of Randy Moss.

After Moss caught a touchdown pass in last weekend's win at Green Bay, the wide receiver celebrated by pretending to pull down his pants and moon Packers fans. Buck immediately called it a "disgusting act."

McCombs said that statement was out of line. A two-sentence news release issued by the team said McCombs felt Buck's comments "suggested a prejudice that surpassed objective reporting."

Dan Bell, a Fox spokesman, said Wednesday the network has "no intention whatsoever" of removing Buck.

"I have nothing against Randy Moss," Buck said. "I don't even know the guy. I just know that with the history that he's had, and coming off that game at Washington, it was just stunning to see that."

Moss walked off the field in frustration while his teammates lined up for an onside kick with 2 seconds left the previous week in a 21-18 loss to the Redskins.

www.sportsline.com...

"Red" McCombs

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
as i said before if Buck hadn't made it sound like Moss had dropped his drawers and gave the entire stadium a close up shot of his rear end, nobody would be talking about it. sure it wasn't very classy but it was no where near what the media is making it out to be. if i stood on the street corner and fake mooned every car that went by nobody would hear about it, basically it's a bunch of sore loser packer fans that are so upset with the loss that it's all they can talk about. perhaps they should talk about the 4 interceptions that Favre threw, that's why they lost the game in the first place, which makes me wonder if we'd be having this conversation had the Pack won the game.

TRD

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Randy Moss only pretended to pull his pants down in front of Green Bay Packers fans. But he will have to pay the price for it.

The NFL has fined the controversial receiver of the Minnesota Vikings $10,000 for his end zone celebration in the fourth quarter of last Sunday’s playoff win against the Packers at Lambeau Field.

LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join