It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Will the Steelers do it ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i see a very hard game upcoming agasint the pat, sure the steelers took one before, but this is the playoffs, its going to be hard. Big ben didnt look so good agaisnt the jets, and he cant make those mistakes agaisnt a much better pat d.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Ben will be fine against the Pats... he slipped a couple of times in the Jets game, but I think he'll use those as learning experiences...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
ooops...... I bumped my thread back to the top ....

:loudhorn:

Coach says almost everyone is healthy and ready for the game this week...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
E-One, it has been a long time since a Belichek team has lost twice to the same opponent in the same season.

Ming recalls a loss to the Rams in the regular season a few years back only to be avenged in the Superbowl.

Common sense says that the Steelers will be out coached. The only questions is will they be out played.

If the weather is bad, and it sounds like it will be, that favors the Pats. Clapping with mittens on just doesn't make the same amount of noise. In additon, NE has had some of its very best playoff performances in the snow. How many has Big Ben had?

Ming does not want to see you hurt E-One. You are a courageous supporter of your troops - but you must see the light and see the facts for waht they truly are. Amen.

Pats by >3 and

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I respect your opinion Ming, and yes I am a true supporter of my Steelers, however, I am not taking this game lightly...

I might make it seem that way when posting here, but I know this is one tough battle on Sunday.

I think it's going to be a tough game, low scoring game ( because of weather ) and that the team lucky enough to have the lead late in the game, will run the ball and the clock..

GO STEELERS !!!

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Fair enough, E-One. Ming respects your honesty.

Truly may the best (NE) team win.

This will be a bruising physical battle. Throwback football, if Ming may say so.

Ming's heathen prayers are with the Pats - but it will be a battle.

Either way either Steeltown or NE (NE) will ultimately be crowned S-B champs. Peace be with you my steelbrained fiend, er friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MingMercil
If the weather is bad, and it sounds like it will be, that favors the Pats. Clapping with mittens on just doesn't make the same amount of noise. In additon, NE has had some of its very best playoff performances in the snow. How many has Big Ben had?

I don't see how the weather will benefit the Patsies...they are laying in steel town, by the way...

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Gibblet - Be prepared to again beg for forgiveness - hmmm... that will make 2 weeks in a row - and promptly remove that offensive avatar from Ming's sight.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I think I might keep the avatar for a while, even after the Patsies are finished this weekend...

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Our NE Patriots will come home the champs yet again.!!!!

Go Pats!!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Gibbleiscious, Ming has determined that you are an evil being.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MingMercil
Gibbleiscious, Ming has determined that you are an evil being.

...and now you know the truth!!!!

Enjoy the avatar, mate!

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
There is hope. After the Steeler loss, Ming believes you will repent.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Believe all you want, as long as it's getting uder your skin, there it is...or at leat until after the Pro Bowl.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Silence! You are not getting under Ming's skin! Ming has no skin, Fool!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
*elevatedone steps up to the microphone*

First, Many congratulations to the New England Patriots.

You played a magnificent game, mistake free football. Good Luck in the Super Bowl.

My fellow Steeler Fans, yes it's a sad day.

I'm sure we're all very disapointed. At any rate, it was a remarkable year. 16-2, with a rookie QB.

The ole saying goes, "wait till next year", we'll I'm not saying that.

I thank the Steelers for a great season and many many good times while watching them play this year !

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
^^^
Classy post, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join