It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Mock Drafts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Anyone here do Mock drafts? If so I think it would b great to add them. I will come up with one by the end of the weekend, but I hope others will add some as well. Maybe if we get enough players, we can have a ST mock draft which would involve all members who wanted to participate? Tell me what you guys/gals think?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
that sounds good man i could see what i could come up with, never did them before though

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
hrmm well i don't really know what they are but i will be prepared to give it a go.

Ben

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
the mock draft is a simulation of the draft that is going to be held in a couple of months. But it more of our verison and who we think we will be pick at certain times and by certain teams.

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
the mock draft is a simulation of the draft that is going to be held in a couple of months. But it more of our verison and who we think we will be pick at certain times and by certain teams.

Hrmm ok i'm still in,you may have to guide me through it a bit untill i know what i'm doing.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i love doing these types of things, they are always good fun. When should we have one of these take place.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
how and when could we do this

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Mel Keiper from ESPN whos only job is to make mock drafts has come up with his top 10

1. Eli Manning QB
2. Larry Fitzgerald WR
3. Ben Roethlisberger QB
4. Robert Gallery OT
5. Kellen Winslow TE
6. Sean Talyor S
7. Tommie Harris DT
8. Chris Gamble CB
9. Roy Williams WR
10. Kenechi Udeze DE

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
who gets the first picks?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
chargers- first over all
raiders
cardinals
giants
redskins
lions
falcons
browns
jags
texans
steelers
jets
bills
bears
bucs
49ers
bengals
saints
vikings
dolphins
pats trade from baltimore
cowboys
seahawks
broncos
green bay
tams
titans
chiefs
eagles
colts
panters
pats

Ben

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
i dont think that the chargers would pick Eli Manning with the first pick unless the don't want Brees as there future QB, they would look to that Larry

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well Brees was benched during the season, and flutie was the starter for a good couple of games. Eli Manning is a great QB, just look at his brother Peyton Manning and see how well Eli can play.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i will look for the raiders to take elli manning and put him under Gannon's wing, gannon is getting old and eli is going to be a rookie and gannon can teach him and when Rich leave Eli will take over.

Ben

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
if the cards are lucky they will be able to take eli manning but if he isnt available i will look for them to take Ben Roethlisberger QB

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Brees is going to be the starter there next season, they will pick up a WR to help out Boston. raiders and cards will take qb's.

giants need help on the o line so they will take Robert Gallery OT

top topics

join