It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Terrell Owens

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Is it time to find out how they play without him for good?

Should he go?

The 49ers actually played better Sunday with Terrell Owens out of the game.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I don't think the Niners would be too hurting if he left because the other Wide Receivers they have now are pretty good.

Ben

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
To is good but he can be better if he used for engery on the field than with his mouth

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Where do you guys think he'll go?

I think Philadelphia.

Ben

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Phili could use a guy like him, there WR's really let there team down during the playoffs. Maybe Arizona or Balitmore, but im leading more towards batimore but i doubt they will sign a big player and screw up there chemsitry.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Also, there's Atlanta.

He grew up in that area.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Imagine how much of a better team they will be with owens, they would have two big recievers in Price and Owens, and then Vick, a healthy vick that would be a deadly combo.

I know for one thing that Buffalo is looking for another WR to help out Moulds.

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This sucks! It looks like Terrell Owens is staying a Niner.

His agent screwed up and forgot to file the paperwork.

sports.espn.go.com...

Ben

posted on Feb, 26 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
wait what?

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yes this is bogus, and the agent states that he did file the proper work. So who konws.

TRD

posted on Feb, 27 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Doesn't seem right,why did he forget? Very unprofessional if you ask me.

Maybe he didn't want to go?

TRD

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The Terrell Owens saga is stretching into a second full week of supposed drama and it now appears that a legal arbitrator will be the person who has to make the call on the future of the highly skilled, but very high maintenance wide receiver.

Terrell Owens' request to be declared a free agent will be heard Saturday by an arbitrator, and a decision is expected the following day.

The standout receiver was prevented from becoming a free agent when the NFL Management Council ruled last week that his agent, David Joseph, failed to void the last two years of his contract with the San Francisco 49ers by a Feb. 21 deadline.The 49ers then traded Owens to Baltimore for a second-round pick.

Ben

posted on Mar, 10 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Every day people are traded to different teams and they deal with it and i suggest aht TO should just deal with it.

TRD

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Terrell Owens' request to be declared a free agent will be heard Saturday by an arbitrator, and a decision is expected the following day.The case, filed on Owens' behalf by the NFL Players Association, will be heard by Steven Burbank of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, who was selected jointly by the league and the NFLPA early last year to arbitrate such contract disputes.Burbank will hear the case by conference call, and has informed the NFL he will announce the decision Sunday.

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
It will be interesting to see what the outcome is,thing is if they let him become a free agaent then it will pave the way for other players after to get the same result.

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
any news? i think he hearing was today

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
the hearing was held today and the results are due on tuesday

sports.yahoo.com...;_ylc=X3o'___'BpNWZic251BF9TAzI1NjY0ODI1BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-owenshearing&prov=ap&type=lgns

Ben

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
what does everybdoy think will happen

top topics

join