It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Emmitt Smith

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Do you think he still will do the job? Whens the season start?

I do think he'll do well, he'll be splitting the workload with Marcel Shipp, who looked good last season.

The season starts at the beginning of September, usually the weekend after Labor Day.

TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Emmitt Smith scored his first touchdown of the pre-season as the Arizona Cardinals posted a 27-17 victory over the Chicago Bears.

The NFL's all-time leading rusher, Smith signed with the Cardinals in the offseason after spending his first 13 seasons with the Dallas Cowboys.

Smith saw virtually no action in the Cards' first two pre-season contests. But he played a bit more in this one and capped a six-play, 36-yard drive with a four-yard touchdown run less than four minutes into the contest.

Smith carried three times for 11 yards and had one reception for a six-yard loss.

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
emmitt is def past his prime but he is still a decent producer and should make a decent backup

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
emmitt is def past his prime but he is still a decent producer and should make a decent backup

Last I heard it was Emmitt's job to lose. I'm sure Shipp will share the workload with Emmit and will surpass him as the starter if Emmitt falters but I think as of now E Smith is the projected starter. Shipp proved last year he can start in the NFL and I think it will benefit him to share the backfield with the NFL's all-time leading rusher.

TRD

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I would love to see Emmitt have one more great season he is one of the players i remember watching when i waatched it all the time a few years ago now,but they are showing it again this year in the UK so i shall have to start watching again..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join