It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Football: Emmitt Smith

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Emmit Smith ended his long time realtionship with the dallas cowboys. He moved onto Arizona, during the season he will face the cowboys in dallas, was this the right move for him, and how much success will he have in Arizona?

(edited title sp)

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by ProudAmerican]

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
emmit wont start in arizona

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
can i be a vip member if you have something like that ben? i will help promote the website

Ben

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Da Sox
can i be a vip member if you have something like that ben? i will help promote the website

i will tell you what if you bring 10 new people to the site i will make you a moderator.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Emmitt should have retired, it will be wierd seeing him playing in a Red and White Uniform next year.

Ben

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It is going to be weird to see Emmit playing in Red and White, and its going to be ever weirder to see him play the cowboys. Emmit still has a couple of years left in him, but he is not the same old Emmit, he will only get 15 to 20 carriers a game to rest his legs.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I cant picture Emmitt in red and white either, just wont look right. I think he still has plenty left in him, he'll probably split carries with Shipp. I am a Cowboys fan, but when they play the Cards I know there will be a part of me inside rooting for Big E. He is a class act and brings just as much to the lockerroom as he does to the field.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Emmitt should have retired, it will be wierd seeing him playing in a Red and White Uniform next year.

I agree. Its going to be weird seeing him play for another team after all his years with dallas.

TRD

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
American Football is not my strongest point but i have heard of and seen Emmit Smith is this the same person?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yeah TRD, theres only one Emmitt in the NFL. He passed Walter Payton this past season as the all-time leading rusher. He was a big part of the Cowboys 3 Super Bowls in the 90's.

TRD

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Thank's PA

I thought it was i remember seeing a super bowl with this guy Smith getting handed the ball and running through everyone,enjoyed it alot even though i didn't understand it all.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Do they televise any NFL games over in the UK or just the Super Bowl?

TRD

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not on the normal channels BBc1 & 2,ITV,CH4 and CH5.

CH5 is the newest they used to show NFL and Baseball very late at night,but have stopped.I used to watch when i could and started getting in to it especially Baseball.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
TRD, do you watch any of the European Football League, isn't that where the Barcelona Dragons play?

TRD

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yes i have seen it occasionally,Dragons do play in the EFL here's some others but i don't follow it that much.

1 Rhein Fire
2 Scotland Claymores
3 Amsterdam Admirals
4 Berlin Thunder
5 Barcalona Dragons
6 Frankfurt Galaxy

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm a Cowboys' fan and I think I'm going to puke the first time I see him in a Cardinals' uniform.

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Nice to see I'm not alone here, I'm a huge Cowboys fan. Emmitt will probably rush for 100+ yards and score when he plays Dallas, thats the way it always seems to happen. Not to mention how "up" he will be to play them.

Ben

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Iam not that big of a cowboys fan being from buffalo, and always seeing the cowboys beat the bills for the superbowl, now that made me sick. But Emmit playing for Arizona will be an interesting thing to see, and he will rush for 100 plus and score at least 2 times, he will be up two it cause he will be wanting to prove dallas wrong by letting him go.

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
They said Emmitt looks really good and is in top shape after some preliminary workouts wih the Cards, I think he'll get 1,000 yards there. Then again, who is going to be QB for Arizona?

TRD

posted on May, 11 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Do you think he still will do the job? Whens the season start?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join