It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Shave the Fish....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
BHN,

I'm glad you think i'm irrational and nasty. I haven't said squat about you, no matter your feelings. I don't do personal attacks.I'm surprised a guy in your field would too?

About your take on Bonds 00 long hrs. So what? Roids were not illegal by MLB standards till after the 02 season. So what Bonds did from 00-02 counts, no matter if he was in fact King Kong. I guess Jason Stark is irrrational too? Was Bonds on roids last year, when he cranked out hrs at even a faster rate then before? MLB hasn't busted him yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Are you not yet tired of this little p*ssing match? I'm real tired of it.
First of all, if I remember correctly, Jason Stark is the idiot who said he doesn't think Pedro Martinez should be put in the Hall of Fame. Yeah, the guy with by far the best Adjusted ERA in baseball history--almost 50% better than the next guy (Lefty Grove)--let's not put him in the Hall.

I probably don't need to tell you how much that person's opinions count for with me. Pedro is a guy whom the media hate, hence the outrageous Cy Young Award to Zito a few years ago. Then I have to read some emotionally corrupted guy WITH A HALL VOTE say that Pedro doesn't belong?!!!

Now, I could be mixing up Stark and Rob Neyer. I'm not certain which of those two made that statement in an ESPN.com piece. I know it was one of the "big" baseball writers with ESPN who made that outrageous statement. And if I can dig up that editorial from 2 or 3 years ago, I will be sure to write the guy's name down and never read another thing he says, because his agenda is poisoning his own mind, AND attempting to poison others'.

Meanwhile... Yeah, they haven't busted Bonds YET. But they've sure busted a hell of a lot of people closely connected with Bonds, haven't they? Or, could one say that NOBODY is closely connected with Bonds?

And in the Department of Doublespeak:

YOU are accusing ME of personal attacks? I woke up this morning and found you p*ssing all over me on a thread that had NOTHING to do with Barry Bonds and his steroid/HGH use. And you've continued to do so all day long, as the above posts will show. And now you're telling me I'm "doing personal attacks???" I'm doing personal responses, because I'm not one to turn the other cheek when I get hit. And if this goes much further, I will go as non-linear as you have, and things could get ugly around here.

YOU started this today, and YOU started it in a gratuitous, personal, out-of-nowhere, irrelevant, off-the-wall way, on a thread which had nothing to do with you or your gee-I-swallowed-the-Bay-Bridge hero. And instead of apologizing for your misdeed, you have continued your little p*ssing match all day long, with your inevitable willful blindness about Bonds further combining with your personal attacks to uglify [sic] things.

If you will scroll up a way, you will see one member of this site giving another credit for a point well made, accurately and in a very appropriate, courteous way. And you will then see another member apologizing for having begun what could have become--but didn't--an incendiary exchange.

YOU, however, have ensured throughout the day that a thread which had nothing to do with your beloved steroid/HGH freak would become progressively uglier and uglier.

I am done with it. From now on, you may write as many childish, non-linear, ridiculous things as you want. VERY few Americans will agree that taking greenies is comparable to making oneself into Godzilla. VERY few Americans will agree that just because there's wiggle room in baseball's deliberately lax and corrupted rules, what Bonds and all these other cheats have done is OK. (I won a r@pe appeal because of such wiggle room once; it still feels terrible.) VERY few Americans will even agree with ME that Bonds should go into the Hall of Fame, despite years of cheating, in his first year of eligibility.

Now, if you want to continue p*ssing all over me, fine and well and go on ahead. If it were real-life p*ssing, you'd get a broken jaw, for starters, but I'll take unlimited amounts of cyber-p*ssing and smile about it, because I'm not the one whose blood pressure seems to have hit 220/120.

But anyone who reads this thread can see what you've done today (ditto numerous previous threads), and it's gonna get REAL OLD with the powers that be. I can guarantee you that.

B.H.N.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
BHN, you are too much. Because i disagree with you, it's a ******* match? If i was on the street i better be worried? Hit me please, i can always sue. And you claim Bonds is the angered person? It's getting old with the powers to be? What, you can't post multiple times in a thread in a day? You are a stout bb guy, but if you re-read any of your posts, you might see that BHN, likes BHN.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Who cares about the facial hair? It's 1998 all over again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join