It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: The Indians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Do you think the Tribe have a chance at making the playoffs this year, or do you think they will collapse and fall short once again? What is your take?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
they have a good chance if in the redsox/yankees series at the end of the season might kill on of the two teams

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i believe somewhere in baseball there will be a tie, there just has to be

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That would be cool if there was a one game playoff

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I don't think there's been one since '81

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
kinda like 1978 with bill white announcing

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OKAY. What does Bill White have to do with any of this?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
deep to left....yastremski will not get its a homerun for bucky dent and the yankees now lead 3 to 2 thats what

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I know he was anouncing but why would he anounce this years.....A joke. It's all so clear now.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I hope Cleveland catches the White Sox. That would be really cool.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
that would be great, guillen would kill some1, porobably frank thomas

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You said that already, why would he kill Frank Thomas? Wouldn't he kill like A.J. Piersisnski

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
no cuz frank thomas is just a waste of life

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
pierzinski would be missed by baseball because of his last name

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
LOL. So would Frank Thomas, ecause then he would be associated with Thomas Randall

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
exactly

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Naturally

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The Indians do not have a CHANCE to make the playoffs. They WILL make the playoffs. Even though ESPN is finally catching on, they still are the most underrated team. They are explosive and the core players are extremely young.

Peralta - (Future Stud. More Power than Jeter...but less speed)
Sizemore - (Awsome all around. Yankees better stay away)
Coco - ( Great speed. Makes routine singles into doubles)
Hafner - ( POWER..probably the strongest guy in MLB..Would be at 100 RBI 100 runs if he weren't out for a month after getting hit in the face)
Martinez ( The next superstar among catchers. Yankees stay away)

Keys to Indians future success.

1. Bullpen: untouchable this year. Should be similar next year
2. Wickman: We better have a good replacement in mind. Wicky is good but he is coming to the end. He has become the teams Mascot. And why does he look like he is giving birth when he pitches?
3. Ben Broussard: This guy has a lot of potential. Hits the ball a ton. Too streaky. He will go lights out hitting. And then go 1 for 50. Its annoying. Needs Consistency.
4. Casey Blake: Everyone in Cleveland Loves this guy...except me. I dont like his bat. He has 20hr but no RBI's or Runs. I want to see the Indians get a guy in RF that will get RBI's and Runs. Then the Team will be unbeatable.

- The Tribe might have one of the best defensive teams in all of baseball. It is so much fun to watch the outfield. Crisp plays left and hugs the line. Sizemore plays right center. They can do that because of the speed. Blake only has to cover 10% of the outfield.

WAR Indians

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think the tibe will be good next year, but for now I don't think they will make it. They're to hot right now, meaning they will fall, espeacially with a young team.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I think the tibe will be good next year, but for now I don't think they will make it. They're to hot right now, meaning they will fall, espeacially with a young team.

One might think that but...They were in this position at the beginning of last september and fell. They brought some consistency with them this year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join