It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror of the mysterious van

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This reminds me of a series of kidnappings that happened here in the US, I think in Philadelphia. Children were disappearing never to be seen again, and there was a big conspiracy theory that the government was behind the alleged abductions...

AHMEDABAD (India): Like ghostly apparitions, people get off a mysterious white van that suddenly appears at the railway station here, pick up children at random, bundle them in and drive off. The kids are never seen again.

These are not scenes from a horror film, instead the grim reality faced by street children living on the murky streets dimly lit by the fading neon lights of the parking lot at the Ahmedabad railway station in this principal Gujarat city.

It is estimated that about 35-40 children, mostly beggars and wanderers, have disappeared this way in the last one year. They have been allegedly kidnapped from the station's premises in Kalupur neighbourhood of east Ahmedabad.

Read The Entire Article

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
yikes that sounds pretty bad...hope im not next

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
When I was in elementry a pakastani freind who had gone back to pakistan with his family for a vacation.
While they were wandering the bazars, the boy( I dont remember his name) Got lost. The parents never found the boy, a vast investigation took place to find the boy.
The parents who lives not to far from me, Went broke from spending thousands of dollars hiring private investigators to find thier sons.
As it happens, the boy was kidnapped by some insane man, who had kidnapped many other children, cut them up and boiled then into acid.
This is what I remember from my memory.

When I was in india at the age of 13, I was never allowed to leave anywhere by myself.

Thier are many other stories of children being kidnapped and used for fighting, im not sure for what purpouse, but this what my father told me.

India is not a safe place to be, even for its owns.
Wandering around alone is very dangerous, i would recomend that anyone who would travel thier take precaution, visitors more likey to be targeted for any ill fated inncidents, Indian or non Indian.
Deep

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
man... this rememdes me what happend to me

I would get take a buss that was near a elemetry school to my then jr high school

i was 13 then... i would take the late buss so i could to my homework in peace

im 16 now so this was only like 2 3 years ago

around that time there were warnings of the brown van with a guy who tryed to kidnap 2 kids who were around 10

well i was just standing there then a van matching that discription rolled up, the guy was mexican i would say 40's-50's he said "yu want cande? i was like what? you want some candee? come here!

i was like "#, how stupid dose this fagget think i am" so i just stood there thinking what should i do

so he gets out of the van
i froze normaly i would carry a knife when i would walk to my friends house but lucky* i fergot to take it out of my pocket i wiped it out

stabed him at least 3 times... he got back in his van and i never heard of it again ..

this is *TRUE* .. were i live you would NEVER hear about this happening but it did, so you no matter who you are, remember theys wakos could be anyware, as soon as i can, im going to pic my self up a 9mil

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
man... this rememdes me what happend to me

I would get take a buss that was near a elemetry school to my then jr high school

i was 13 then... i would take the late buss so i could to my homework in peace

im 16 now so this was only like 2 3 years ago

around that time there were warnings of the brown van with a guy who tryed to kidnap 2 kids who were around 10

well i was just standing there then a van matching that discription rolled up, the guy was mexican i would say 40's-50's he said "yu want cande? i was like what? you want some candee? come here!

i was like "#, how stupid dose this fagget think i am" so i just stood there thinking what should i do

so he gets out of the van
i froze normaly i would carry a knife when i would walk to my friends house but lucky* i fergot to take it out of my pocket i wiped it out

stabed him at least 3 times... he got back in his van and i never heard of it again ..

this is *TRUE* .. were i live you would NEVER hear about this happening but it did, so you no matter who you are, remember theys wakos could be anyware, as soon as i can, im going to pic my self up a 9mil

WOW
thats a pretty scary story...i hope that doesnt ever happen to me.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
its true, this stuff realy could happen anyware...

i was soo lucky to have that knife, it was very shocking when i found out i had it, becouse if you get cought with any kind of knife at school your gone, even a half inch pocket knife,

the knife i had was a lockblade made in pakastan of all placses, lookes like they tryed to copy the buckknife

the van looked like just lkike a reguler ford van, but it had a 3rd window on the right side.. the guy had a brown hat on, with a light brown coat

i after that, i dint take a buss for 2 years.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

its true, this stuff realy could happen anyware...

i was soo lucky to have that knife, it was very shocking when i found out i had it, becouse if you get cought with any kind of knife at school your gone, even a half inch pocket knife,

the knife i had was a lockblade made in pakastan of all placses, lookes like they tryed to copy the buckknife

the van looked like just lkike a reguler ford van, but it had a 3rd window on the right side.. the guy had a brown hat on, with a light brown coat

i after that, i dint take a buss for 2 years.

haha it didnt happen to be a UPS man by chance right?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
lmfao

i dont know many ups mans that delver to people and ask if you want candee

who knows? maybe its there new sorvice?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

lmfao

i dont know many ups mans that delver to people and ask if you want candee

who knows? maybe its there new sorvice?

haha ya well it COULD b...