It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: To the Yankee fan's..I love it lol!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Yankees are pissin off there fans already and it's great!

Someone needs to wake them the **** up. This isn't a rainbow ride around the park, you actually have to play to win. You can't just walk up to the plate and smile. The losers!!

Someone needs to say something.

It's time for the 'Captain' (being Jeter) to say something like 'We're getting there'. No, you're not.Ha Ha Everyday they look worse then the day before and it's fantastic to watch them fail lol!

Thinking about it , It's disgusting,all that money spent and they are playing shyte LMAO!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
arod got booed in yankee stadium on friday, gotta love it!!!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
arod got booed in yankee stadium on friday, gotta love it!!!!

Well i'm not surprised he is flopping badly lol!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Yankees had little else to offer yesterday after losing a game in which the Red Sox went 0 for 19 with runners in scoring position. No team had been as futile in the clutch in more than 25 years, but the Yankees could not take advantage.

from the new york times...i am waiting for the boss to explode unfortunatly the mariners are playing just as bad,

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sure the Yankees are slumping right now, but that is right now. THere is so much ball htat is going to be played here, we have the whole summer, whcih hasnt even started.

The team has a lot of new faces and htey are just trying to find the right chemistry

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Chemistry lol!! Well the sparks are definatly not flying..

You just stand there and hit the friggin ball what else do you need to do? It's a individuals game when you are at the plate just you and the pitcher...

The Yanks just ain't doing it lol!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
red sox beat yanks again...2-0, that makes it 5 out of 6 so far this year

TRD

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I just see that Toejam...looks like they are proving me right..Only 4 hits from a star studded line up whoah they are so good lol!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yeah, I know you can expect some hitters to go through slumps but it seems as if the entire Yankee lineup is in a slump....what are the chances of that?

Ben

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
At least A-Rod is looking better, they need to have Williams and Jeter to play better they are hanging their heads voer the plate and questions the pitches that are called for strikes and are jsut ocnfused int he strike zone. A-Rod is less confused and is actually hitting now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Looks like they got the A's comming up so i better not say too much for the moment lol!!

Ben

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well the yankees are playing better now that they have found their bats and now are cracking them. They lead the a's in the second game of there 3 game set 3-0 in the second. And won last night 10-8 in a comeback effort

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I must admit they did well there i thought the A's had them..

Ben

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The yankees won yet again last night pounding the A's again to win 5-1

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Pounding again??? I don't see the first game as a Pounding it was a close one..

The second one yeah beaten fair and square.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Pounding again??? I don't see the first game as a Pounding it was a close one..

The second one yeah beaten fair and square.

I think Ben's just grasping at straws, looking for something to be happy about with his team.

I should know, I'm doing the same with the Phils

[Edited on 4/29/2004 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

TRD

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah i guess he has to cheer about something even if it was a close win...

Ben

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
i called it a pounding for the fact, that the yankees bats are coming together, they arnt hitting homers but they are getting on base and getting hits.

top topics

join