It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Yankees, selfish, overpaid, overrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hey we think alike!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I agree with the salary cap idea but it wont stop the Yanks from stealing away all the talent from the rest... Look at them they have been doing it since they took The Babe!

All I am saying is they should stops the Yankees from monopolizing the game, and this is not just because the A's are getting kicked out every first round for the past three seasons. Competition is always fun to watch.

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Well they may be selfish,overpaid and definatley overated as the title of the thread say's.I couldn't agree more and it just proves it as they spent all that money and never won the ultimate prize last season,that did make me laugh i was pissin myself when they got beat in the final's.I love it when teams think they can monopolise the market by spending obscene amounts of money and trying to get the so-called best players and they fail to win...

Ben

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
why is everybody picking on the Yankees? I dont get this one bit. They have money why not spend it, its how it always has been. The Red Sox's spent some big money this off-seaons and nobody is thrasing them. and what about the players they certainily sign with the Yankees dont they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join