It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

�get chipped.� The first 100,000 people to sign up will receive a $50 discount...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:35 AM
link   
An ATM card under your skin

Company pushes chip implants as ID alternative
Applied Digital Solutions is hoping their 12-by-2.1mm radio frequency identification tag catches on as an under-the-skin alternative to an ATM or credit card.

Nov. 25 � Radio frequency identification tags aren�t just for pallets of goods in supermarkets anymore. Applied Digital Solutions (ADS) of Palm Beach, Fla., is hoping that Americans can be persuaded to implant RFID chips under their skin to identify themselves when going to a cash machine or in place of using a credit card.

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:38 AM
link   
I would hate to be a guy who was late on the payment to that credit card. Geez. My hand,my hand, the burning has got to stop!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
" Get chipped"..........

get #ed.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Getting SLAGGED (SLAve taGGED) is a dead end--especially eternally.

Scripture is clear about a period wherein individuals will not be able to buy or sell without the satanic world government's mark.

Yet God asserts He will reject those who have it.

Better to lose one's life to gain eternal life through Christ.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
An ATM card under your skin

www.msnbc.com...

Broken or expired link helen.

So will they be putting the RFID's in different locations or all in one generic loc on the body so it will be easier for the criminals to find it after they gun you down?
Is this new technology only able to work if the said person is alive or does it matter?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustintheWind

Broken or expired link helen.

Did you notice that this was posted 2003/11/26 ? An old thread brought back to life (which is a good thing, btw)

Anyway, here are google search results for Google Search: "Applied Digital Solutions" RFID. It gave me "about 47,100" results right now. There might be some updated stuff in there somewhere.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am retarded....... and I usually look at the date too!!

Thanx Hellmutt for being my eyes.

top topics

join