It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I had no idea there were so many.

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
I had no idea there were so many.

www.bibleufo.com...

Awesome Website energy_wave

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow...great site.

Wonder if there is a pattern to the sightings!

But as many as it might look, not all are real. In fact I don't even believe one is real.

Before the 1800's our knowledge of space was very little. I wouldn't be suprised if someone living in that era mistaking a meteor for flame coming out of a dragon.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by surfup]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If they are real... it would imply extraterristrial interference with human affairs for quite a long period of time. I wonder if it continues, if they're checking in...

DE

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Cooll site E wave...Seems to me people always see these things when there is war or turmoil of some sort....kinda like the Atomic bomb, nuke testing thse days

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
oh no!

i thoughet i posted a replay here! were it go? i think i posted it in another thread,,

i had like 20 wbepages open arg ops

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Having some interest in history, Myths and legend�s (which led me into UFO�s) I don�t find it that strange that there have been sightings for many centuries cause even the bible mentions them and that�s supposed to be over 2 thousand years old (and no good asking exactly where I couldn�t quote chapter and verse),

Also I read that the Egyptians would have needed to put each stone for the pyramids in place at the rate of one (it was either) every second or minute, can�t remember which, how was this accomplished with the help of ET�s? And there have been found in some tombs pictures of what you might call suited figures very similar to the outline of the first suites that were worn for the moon landings.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are you who I think you are?

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Are you who I think you are?

is it u?

top topics

join