It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

didnt want to put this on alien posts...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
kim

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:07 AM
link   
...because i know that i would get several views exactly the same (ah its aliens- nod- end of story)
but i want to hear different views on those darn crop circles. They started appearing around 1950s (i think) and have been getting increasingly more intricate and complicated overnight. Some feature chaos symbols. Is this an alien language? or is it a bunch of geekish losers that never got laid?or chaos magicians? Unless aliens have developed with us, i find it dodgy that the circles got more detailed. and there has been no sign of this sort of thing happening before the 20th century- (to my knowledge- if someones got something on this then let me know)
could it be the government f*****g around?- they've got the technology, but why bother doing such a thing? The whole thing can be done with boards and a good graphic designer apparently, but number 1, its dark. 2, to get them that perfect, surely it couldnt be done in one night. and3, why? whats the point? its a bit screwy in my brain.... like a lot of things, if you think about it too much, the room spins

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was just thinking that it is time some should start a discussion in regard to crop circles/stone circles.

Originally posted by kim
They started appearing around 1950s

No honey, thats not correct.
They have been apperaing for thousands and thousands of years.

Flying soucers got nothing to do with them.
Recently i started building a special section dedicated to this subject on my site.
You can read about it here.
comeonover.topcities.com...

It explains how they originated etc...

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I was thinking not too long ago that maybe stonehenge which is in Wiltshire may have been a marking of a crop circle.
Some of the more intricate crop circles put me off.But I think some of them may be real.I read a good article in the Sunday Times recently.I'll nip of to Google and try and find it now.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:49 AM
link   
What pisses me off is some country morons try to prove that crop cirlces man made by laying a fake circle themselves.
Looking at the fake and proper ones even blind can spot the difference.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:50 AM
link   
OK,Here it is:

www.virtuallystrange.net...

It's not the original text for the reasons given on the site.But it is exactly how I remember it.

There is some really interesting data here about soil samples and wheat germination.

I promise you it's worth reading.

kim

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
bah, ok but the main hype around them started at this time

quote Tyler
"Flying soucers got nothing to do with them"

so who? why? expand.

looking forward to it jb1

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I am sure Byrd will come running here with orgasmic exitment betting on his life that circles are all "fake"!

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by Tyler]

kim

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:54 AM
link   
very interesting link jb1- what do you think is the explanation?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 10:56 AM
link   
John, Rockefeller aiding in the "investigation"?

Jesus John, rockefellers are part of the illuminati, they all know darn well everything about crop circles.

Its all rubbish.

Magnetic vortexes is the real cause.

Even All Seeing Eye will tell you the same.

kim

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:04 AM
link   
hm... magnetic vortexes- i heard something about the poles are losing their magnetic field which could actually lead to a change in direction (north becomes south, south becomes north) which leads to radiation blah blah whatever
but, ive seen some real weird designs- stuff like hearts, and other pictures- is a magnetic vortex capable of designing?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kim
i heard something about the poles are losing their magnetic field which could actually lead to a change in direction (north becomes south, south becomes north) which leads to radiation blah blah whatever

Yes exactly bla bla bla, its not for ordinary minds to understand.

As for design, yes, havent you seen snow under a microscope? Havent you seen the frost designs on frozen windows? It's Nature. Chaos.
I'm not sure about "hearts" those could be faked by men.

[Edited on 12-11-2002 by Tyler]

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think there are a number of explanations

1/Hoax's:Hearts I put in that catorgery.
2/Crop experimentation:The data on that site suggests to me that a sample has been experimented on,
3/unknown:It covers a multiple of sins,I know,but I just don't know enough about the subject to give an honest opinion.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Flakey?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Funny man they're here.

Funny site as well, lamers used a sketch of the real circle on the front page.

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
What do you think man made or the real thing??? This this formation appeared in August 2002. Check this site out it's for those who take this subject seriously.

www.busty-taylor.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Man made.I think it was up before.Isn't there a spelling mistake or something in the binary disc code?

posted on Nov, 12 2002 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey william, do you know if that's the website of the show they had on the discovery channel where the MIT students went out and made a crop circle?

posted on Nov, 13 2002 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I saw that show...

Can't remember if they failed or made it in those 4 hours. But I think they failed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join