It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there another Sun and human civilization Inside the Earth?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is another Sun and human civilization Inside the Earth

11/19/2003 18:51
For several years the scientists preserved the secret of the shocking data of interpretation of photographs of our planet from space. In the ice of the North Pole area a huge hole could be clearly seen. Soon a similar hole was discovered in Venus. Astronomers were shocked and questioned if these planets are hollow inside and what they have in their cores.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Have to head Jules Verne's 'Journey to the Center of Earth' ???????????????????????????????

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The Recent Posts column only allows a certain amount of letters, so your post reads

Is there another Sun and human civilization Inside the Ear

I clicked it thinking of a tiny subatomic universe inside of ones ear.
Now, for the real thread. I believe in a Hollow Earth.
There is a cruise that's leaving for the Hollow Earth next year.
www.voyagehollowearth.com...
It will be interesting to find out what these people find.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I believe in a lot of things for which I have been ridiculed for.

This is one that I am not sure about yet. Could be though.

I do know that there are underground bases and apparently there are ancient civilizations living underground in cavern like areas like lizards and the ubitiquous Big Foot.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is another idea: Maybe its heaven.

Would make sense, a paradise, way advanced, only will help when the human race is about to expire.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ummm...what about that little thing called gravity?

De

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Ummm...what about that little thing called gravity?

Ummm...what about it?

Gravity is just a theory based on our understanding of the universe and it can totally wrong for all we know.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
No, gravity is based on how we experience things in our reality, that means that what we do in this reality is in accordance with the gravity. Gravity is what is correct, the idea that it could be fake is because you could say there could be different realities. However in our reality there aren't.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Also the fact that we can measure the seismic waves that travel through the earth, wouldnt these be quite seriously affected if there were large open spaces underground?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Also the fact that we can measure the seismic waves that travel through the earth, wouldnt these be quite seriously affected if there were large open spaces underground?

Forgot about that. Did they seismic waves through every inch of the core or just along the ends?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
As stupid as this sounds, this whole idea reminds me "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." In the end, they zoomed out as showed the entire world was contained in a tiny snowflak, fluttering with all the others. What if its like a Russian doll thing? We have somethiing inside our earth, and there is something inside that earth, and it just goes on and on. And our sun is really the core of another planet.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by Kano

Forgot about that. Did they seismic waves through every inch of the core or just along the ends?

yes, all the way, the ones' that diverted off-course were jotted down as the indicators for the densest part of the earth(the core??).
the quoted point is confirmed.
the one to follow is the affirmative

Cyrus

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pherophile
And our sun is really the core of another planet.

As silly as it sounds, you may be right.

But what about the universe?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pherophile
As stupid as this sounds, this whole idea reminds me "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas." In the end, they zoomed out as showed the entire world was contained in a tiny snowflak, fluttering with all the others. What if its like a Russian doll thing? We have somethiing inside our earth, and there is something inside that earth, and it just goes on and on. And our sun is really the core of another planet.

then that would eradicate all evidence, and change the course of history, buzz aldrin would claim to have travelled to a parallel universe.
if, in fact, to slow down time would require speeds of around mach20 and above, then who knows, time could slow down enough to change the laws pf physics as we see it.
your assumption would confirm the existence of parallel universes, a good thing

good thinking btw, *applauds*
Cyrus

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Quite shocking if this is true.
So now we know where do UFO's come from!
I wanna go there one day, is that possible..? Someone should come together and start mission to go here.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Megaquad]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
Quite shocking if this is true.
So now we know where do UFO's come from!
I wanna go there one day, is that possible..? Someone should come together and start mission to got here.

If it is not true, then the mission will be lost.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have a copy of that picture of Earth, with the hole over the North Pole, in a book. The hole is apparently there because the photo of earth is taken from above the North Pole by a satellite over a 24 hour time lapse, and this, for some reason, leaves just the impression of a hole, though there's nothing special there, just ice
This is presuming I'm on about the same picture here...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
There is no giant hole in the earth. The earth does not have another sun inside of it. If there is one, it would be on the quantum level which I find highly unlikely. It is good to think about things we dont understand. You sometimes learn things from it. Maybe thinking about this will help us learn something, but it wont be another civilization buried inside of the earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Surely, if there was a hole within the Earth, and it contained it's own sun (which surely wouldn't be possible), we'd be able to tell quite easily...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chud
Surely, if there was a hole within the Earth, and it contained it's own sun (which surely wouldn't be possible), we'd be able to tell quite easily...

If our core is the sun, we wouldn't be able to find any planets around it because it would be tiny.

And maybe the core isn't the sun, it might a million stars for all we know.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join