It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there another Sun and human civilization Inside the Earth?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Where is Byrd when we need him?

This is a silly concept and there is FAR too much evidence to refute the mere thought of it. As Kano mentioned (as it was my reply to a similar thread months ago) we have mapped waves through the planet from multiple locations. In addition to this there is the magnetic field of the planet which is caused by the rotating (mostly) molten iron core of the earth.
So, in my opinion, if you go for this theory then there is indeed a hollow globe but it's not below your feet. It' sitting atop your shoulders.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I highly doubt this one...but it's a nice "fantasy"... besides Santa would have found it by now

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
if you go for this theory then there is indeed a hollow globe but it's not below your feet. It' sitting atop your shoulders.

so then the perhaps the header
"Is there another Sun and human civilization Inside the Ear" is accurate?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Inside the Earth? Hehe...sounds like H.G. Wells to me...I guess, maybe in a 1/1,000,000,000 chance that maybe there are. But is is too hot down there, don't ya think? Magma, solid rock..not very good living conditions if ya ask me..

-wD

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
just found this, seekers.100megs6.com... what you guys think of this picture?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Good Hoax! That is hilarious! For real, "We have found a tropical paradise." This was in 1992, don't ya think it would have been solved by then?

-wD

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL

Good Hoax! That is hilarious! For real, "We have found a tropical paradise." This was in 1992, don't ya think it would have been solved by then?

-wD

yes i'd think so
no serious sites show that hole so you know i dont think its real.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
heres a site that disproves this too www.seawana.com...

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by namehere]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is a legend I have that at one time in the past, there were two small children that found a hole into the ground, where little people lived.

These children went into the hole to find out what was in there. They came upon a place that was magical and beautiful, as they described what they had saw.

The children said that the water was emitting very different colours, like a rainbow. It was hollow inside with the rivers running through it.

Later on, elders in the community interpreted this as the "place of beginning". Elders are very respected as knowledgeable about all spiritual issues in the community.

People of the community then gathered together to close the hole with a huge rock, making sure no children would enter into it again. The hole was too small for adults to enter.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There is a legend I have that at one time in the past, there were two small children that found a hole into the ground, where little people lived.

These children went into the hole to find out what was in there. They came upon a place that was magical and beautiful, as they described what they had saw.

The children said that the water was emitting very different colours, like a rainbow. It was hollow inside with the rivers running through it.

Later on, elders in the community interpreted this as the "place of beginning". Elders are very respected as knowledgeable about all spiritual issues in the community.

People of the community then gathered together to close the hole with a huge rock, making sure no children would enter into it again. The hole was too small for adults to enter.

Anyway, sorry for two posts, accidentally.

These little beings are talked about in the legends of this community, and they are said to live in the ground.

Also, the children who entered into the "place of beginnings" died of natural forces, I think one drowned and the other died in a winter storm.

This legend could explain about the hollow earth, and also even alien life forms present on our planet.

This legend has been in the communities past, way before north america was civilized by Europeans.

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
If there was a sun inside the earth, it would obviously shine bright light from the supposed hole. If there wasn't, it would be almost completely dark inside. There is no hole in the earth. This is a ridiculous claim. Every inch of the earth can be studied in very good detail with satellite imagery...and probably has been.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A letter to a Skeptic From Dennis Crenshaw...

"Lighter material was spun outward by centrifugal force. At the point where centrifugal force and gravity meet the forces were equal and an outer crust formed. Today that's the earth's crust and mantle. Gravity however, controlled the very heavy matter. This heavier matter, which makes up the center core, continues to pull tighter and tighter as it ever moves inward. The pressure inside the center core is massive. This pressure causes friction � friction causes heat. Heat causes light. Therefore a center sun. He claims that between the solid outer shell and the inner sun is atmosphere. He also claimed that on the underside of the crust, or mantle "Was a landscape not unlike that on the "

thehollowearthinsider.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

There is no giant hole in the earth. The earth does not have another sun inside of it. If there is one, it would be on the quantum level which I find highly unlikely. It is good to think about things we dont understand. You sometimes learn things from it. Maybe thinking about this will help us learn something, but it wont be another civilization buried inside of the earth.

I think thats a little narrow-minded of you seapeople, though I find it highly unlikely that the earth is hollow, how many time has man been proved wrong about things thought impossible?

It would be pretty interesting if the earth were hollow. And yes they did do sesmic testing through the earth and found that the core is actually made up of extremely compressed super hot gases making it impossible to travel to the core or even live near it (sorry matrix and zion). But whos to say that the core isnt as hot as a sun?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
i hate to dispute others ideas or tell them they are wrong, and iv heard a lot of crazy things here but this one i cant seem to grasp the most. seriously when i think of this two things come to my mind. if there where these "holes" wouldnt the sea fall in smothering this "sun" and drowning all the little poeple? and secondy i keep thinking about the little aliens that live in the locker in mib2.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join