It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil people must pay

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think Ian huntley and maxine carr should both be crucified on a cross made from the bones of their families! Also they should be tortured but not alowed to die, kept in horrible limbo till the end of their bastard lives!

By the way anyone who thinks this goes too far, # off! They killed two lovely innocent 10 year old girls FFS!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Whats the story behind them? I don't know, please expand

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Should get most of the story here:

www.sky.com...

He did do it, its already set in my mind because of this admission by his own defense:

Ian Huntley's barrister has admitted the alleged murderer cut off the clothes from Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman as their bodies lay in a ditch.

For me that seals it!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
My general rule for people such as this is that they should be castrated and crucified. A pity Britain has no death penalty...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This subject has been discussed in another thread. It was requested the subject be dropped due to the sensitivity of media interference. I for one say we should respect that wish and not discuss this case or issue until a verdict is directed. British courts do not work like American courts. Cases are not tried or discussed in the press, in fact, according to Silk, cases can be entirely thrown out if information is presented in the media...so lets wait a few weeks or months to discuss this.

[Edited on 11-24-2003 by Garon]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You are right, but this is not the media, neither am i discussing it. I am just expressing my opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yes, I understand that. However, if some british tabloid stumbles accross this site and finds speculated information (not that you have speculated anything in this thread) and reports it...it can damage the case. I'm just making a suggestion in the light of a previous request and in the best interests of an incredibly volitile case...I don't want anything to adversley affect the outcome.

new topics

top topics

join